Search Unity

Mobile Movie Texture

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by DanTreble, Dec 17, 2011.

1. KieranBaker

KieranBaker

Hi again, sorry about that. Took a look after you mentioned checking and while the file was there, the I noticed file size was wrong. Then worked out the wireless was dropping when I had downloaded the file! Bit of a silly mistake really but was half asleep.

Sorry about that, mobile movie texture was working exactly as it should, we were just giving it a malformed file. Thanks for your help and the fast reply!

2. Shigor22

Shigor22

I have a strange problem with IOS - when playing video shortly after start (game starts, shows static splash screen and then starts playing developers logo), colors are all wrong, resulting video looks like grayscale colored with magenta.

I originally thought it's a problem with the video file as all other later in the game work correctly but changing the file that's being played as splash shows same problem... All other videos played later during the game work correctly, on desktop platforms there are no problems whatsoever (didn't try the android yet).

I removed the scene with splash screen and yes, the first video after the start of the game is always broken. Later videos work OK.

Any thoughts why's that? Playing video is made by instantiating a prefab that has mobilemovietexture script attached and contains a plane and camera that's showing the plane (I'm using it only as a full screen video player) - the object is destroyed after video finishes. next video playback is always correct.

3. DanTreble

DanTreble

Can you send me a reproducible sample? Ideally modify the demo project so it has the problem.

Thanks

4. Shigor22

Shigor22

I'll try.. it'll have to wait to the next week though, I'm already packing up for holidays (I was hoping that's something known = some quick fix)

5. MOrlando616

MOrlando616

Hey Dan Treble,

This plugin looks fantastic, good work. Does your plugin let me grab each 'frame' of the video rather than render it? I've got an encoded ogv video file that I need the contents of to parse, not render.

Thanks,
    -Matt

6. Shigor22

Shigor22

Ok, I'm back. I've ripped all but the bare essentials, so this sample just cycles splash screen / developer logo over and over. First playback is bad (it looks like the shader doesn't work correctly for some reason), later are OK. I did some small modifications in MobileMovieTexture (marked as shigor), but it's just audio syncing and image ratio change so it shouldn't matter... If worst comes to worst, I guess I could "fix" it by first playing a single black frame video and then the logo, but I'm curious why this happens and only on ipad... I'd like to know if I did some stupid mistake or if it's another unity black magic so if you'll find time to check it.

The minimal sample can be found at https://www.dropbox.com/s/lgi0cu0h92w4jde/VideoTest.zip

Thanks in advance

7. morphusone

morphusone

Hi There,

I'm getting the green screen with Android, full/pro versions of everything. Cant seem to find a work around that works :(

I'm building/testing on a samsung pro note, latest.

Regards,

Morph.

EDIT: Anyone else find a work around for this?????

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  8. morphusone

morphusone

Still need help with this please....

9. morphusone

morphusone

Bump.

I still would love some support. Green screen on Android (samsung pro note 12.2)

Have Pro everything, Full version of your Plugin (paid for)

Runs perfect in editor, on build - Green screen.

I've tried adding a manager script to an active component in scene but that doesn't get any results.

I'm using an .ogv Video File.

Video is in: Streamingassets/Foldername/Video.ogv

Regards,

Morph

10. morphusone

morphusone

Got it working.

I added a plane somewhere random in the scene and applied the same process as suggested by Dan in an earlier post.

Worked perfectly. No green screen etc...

Vers:2.0.4

Regards,

Morph.

11. morphusone

morphusone

Hi there guys, Sorry about all the posts. I'm stressing a little.

Has anyone worked out a good way to get the audio to play in sync with the video? I'm not having much success.

12. mimminito

mimminito

Hey,

This is something we have used a lot, and its been a mixed experience. We started with a custom script which played the video alongside the audio manually. However, depending on the devices this was run on (iOS, Android, latest gen, old gen) it was difficult to get the audio to match up. We had to delay the video/audio to get it to sync up properly, which can be a huge headache.

More recently we have begun using the MovieAudioController script from this forum, and customised if and when we need to. This script is pretty basic, but caches the video at the start. In OnAwake() the script will play and pause the video, meaning it will not have to "load" as such when you ask it to play. The script also takes an AudioSource and plays this for you when you play the video. This has worked great for us so far, and we have had no issues, but just remember that when playing on older devices you may get a lag between the audio and the video, so some tweaking of timings may be required.

Adam

13. morphusone

morphusone

Hi Adam,

Thanks a lot. I'm using latest tech so I'll see how that works out.

Thanks again.

Regards,
    Morph

14. morphusone

morphusone

Hi again Adam,

I can't seem to find that script anywhere. Any chance of you throwing it up?

Regards,

Morph

15. mimminito

mimminito

Sure, bare with me ill grab it

16. mimminito

mimminito

Attached. Should be all you need. Make sure you use this to control the video and not the MMT script.

Attached Files:

17. morphusone

morphusone

Fantastic, I'll take a look.

Really appreciate your time, thank you.

Regards,

Morph

18. Frankieopsv

Frankieopsv

Play Mode not working for MMT + Vuforia (webcam)

My project is a combination of MMT videos on Vuforia image markers. If I set up the project everthing works fine, but after saving and re-opening the project my Unity PlayMode isn't showing any webcam stream/video anymore!

The AR Web Cam Behavior script inspector-box states: "Play Mode requires a Unity Pro license!" (which I have...)

The console log states:
    Can't add component because class 'PremiumObjectFactoryStarterBehaviour' doesn't exist!
    UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(String)
    QCARAbstractBehaviour:Awake()

Please help!
    I'm using Vuforia 3.0.6 and MobileMovieTexture 2.0.4 and Unity3D 4.5.1f3 on Windows 7 64-bit

19. mimminito

mimminito

Hi,

This is nothing to do with MMT, this is an issue you need to raise with Vuforia on their forums. The error would assume that your pro license has an issue. Try and return the license, and then reactivate it to see if this helps. Otherwise please post on the Vuforia forums about this, as its not an MMT issue.

Adam

20. Frankieopsv

Frankieopsv

Sorry, but it had something to do with MMT (and Vuforia): the plugins conflict with each other, something with 32- and 64-bit DLL's. Fixed it by copying sourcefiles in the x86 folder!

21. felipeimax

felipeimax

Could you please add a 'set' accessor in MovieMaterials array?

public Material[] MovieMaterial { get { return m_movieMaterials; } set { m_movieMaterials = value; } }

Thank you very much!

22. sirio21

sirio21

Hi, installing demo asset and playing it i got pink plane surface on any scene. any workaround to fix it? Thanks

23. mimminito

mimminito

Are you using this on Pro?

24. gkazamias

gkazamias

Hi Dan,

I have some issues playing video on iOS. When a video is playing, I see a pink screen.
    I try this on an iPhone 3GS with iOS 6.1.6 Some tester reported the same issue on an iPad 3 version 6.1.3
    At the same time, iPhone 4s with ios 7.1.1 works fine.

When testing the game on my iPhone 3GS I get the following messages on xcode.
    My Unity version is 4.5 free.
    I use MMT 1.1.7

25. InfoTimeCode

InfoTimeCode

Hi Dan,

I have some issues playing video. When a video is playing, I see a pink screen/surface too.

Unity3d Pro 4.5.0f6
    MMT 2.0.4

26. felipeimax

felipeimax

In our project, using Unity 4.5.1, we experienced some problems playing multiple videos. As soon as one video starts playing, the other gets delayed by the time that the first one played.

27. ThomasVandenberghe

ThomasVandenberghe

Hi, I've got this working in a few minutes, thanks, was really easy to set up.

However, I haven't found an easy way to set up 2 planes with the same material that could play 2 different videos. I'd need a few planes that would each play another video. Would there be an easy way to do this, or would I have to create another MMT component and recode some stuff, so it would apply to a specific texture, instead of looking up materials?

Kind regards,
    Thomas

28. ciooong

ciooong

Hi mimminito,

The MovieAudioScript you shared, can u explain more on how to get the script running?

Thank you in advance

Cio

29. mimminito

mimminito

Hi,

I attached it to a GameObject, and dragged on the various components into the inspector fields. Then you cann Play, Pause or Stop on that script, and it just works!

30. ciooong

ciooong

Hi,

how do you manage to attach the script on any gameobject? i've tried attaching it to plane, yet it say the script has not finish compilation. I attached screen shot file of my project.

Thank you

Attached Files:

31. mimminito

mimminito

There is an issue with your project then, and Unity has not finished compiling the scripts. Try going to Assets->Refresh, or restart Unity.

32. ciooong

ciooong

Whenever i include the script on my asset, an error occur saying MobileMovieTexture could not be found. Is is something to do with where i place the script? I placed the script on the same folder as the mobileMovieTexture.

Tried refreshing & restarting yet no succession whatsoever.

Thank you for your guidance.

cio

Attached Files:

33. mimminito

mimminito

if you are using the latest MMT I think you need to add a using statement for the package at the top of the script.

34. ciooong

ciooong

i'm using MMT 2.0.4, what kind of using statement i need to include? can u guide me on how to add the script? is is something like this?

AddComponentMenu("MobileMovieTexture")

35. mimminito

mimminito

No, you need to add the namespace that the MMT package is inside, I do not have it in front of me, but if you check the MobileMovieTexture file, you will see there is a namespace definition near the top. You will need to add "using <namespace>;" into the top of your class to get it working.

36. ciooong

ciooong

I've manage to get the file working by including the namespace MMT, yet another error occur. it shows PlayAutomatically error, do you know how to resolve this?

Thank you for your effort

Attached Files:

37. mimminito

mimminito

You need to define a property for playAutomatically in the MMT class.

38. ciooong

ciooong

Does it mean i need to modified the MobileMovieTexture script? can u show me how to do it? I'm so sorry to bother u so much, am a newbie that just started using unity, :(

39. mimminito

mimminito

Yes you do need to. Im I cannot post the code right now as I am busy and dont have the scripts in front of me, but if you check the MMT script then you should be able to see how the properties are defined.

You say you are new to Unity, are you new to programming as well? If so, I would advise you have a read up on C# programming to understand the principles first.

40. ciooong

ciooong

Thank you for the advise. I will seek further on the basic principle. Grateful for all the help received.

Regards
    cio

41. mimminito

mimminito

No worries. If I can, ill post up what you need to do later, but I am quite busy at work so I cannot grab the code right now.

42. AntoineDev

AntoineDev

Hi,
    I'm new on Unity, I start with this asset for a project, but sounds doesn't play when I watch the video ? Do you know why ?
    Whereas the movie file in the demo have sound

43. mimminito

mimminito

This plugin does not support audio playback. You have to do this yourself manually. Read through this thread from the beginning and you will see people explaining how to do this.

44. iTris666

iTris666

Hi,

I have a intermittent complete freeze when I first Play a movie in Unity3D OSX Editor 4.5.2.
    It happens like 50 % of the time some the same test, which looks like a thread related problem. If the play starts successfully then the movie is played correctly (as well as other movies later). It also works well on iOS and Android.

We are using YCrCbtoRGBSplitAlpha in a 960x1024 movie ( the original size of the movie is 960x512).
    The movie is set by script :

movie.Path = "Movies/"+name+".ogv";
    movie.LoopCount = 0;
    movie.Play();

The MobileMovieManager is put on an always active MonoBehaviour in the scene and the play occurs in a coroutine way after scene loading.

From unity log :

Unity(19416,0xb0644000) malloc: *** mach_vm_map(size=1275596800) failed (error code=3)
    *** error: can't allocate region
    *** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug

lldb backtrace :

* thread #13: tid = 0x1c0e5, 0x957fb7f9 libsystem_malloc.dylib`malloc_error_break, name = 'UnityGfxDeviceWorker', stop reason = breakpoint 12.1

* frame #0: 0x957fb7f9 libsystem_malloc.dylib`malloc_error_break

frame #1: 0x957f53f5 libsystem_malloc.dylib`szone_error + 237

frame #2: 0x957ef84b libsystem_malloc.dylib`allocate_pages + 330

frame #3: 0x957f4d95 libsystem_malloc.dylib`large_malloc + 400

frame #4: 0x957fa0ac libsystem_malloc.dylib`szone_malloc_should_clear + 255

frame #5: 0x957efb6a libsystem_malloc.dylib`szone_malloc + 24

frame #6: 0x004bcc4b Unity`my_malloc(_malloc_zone_t*, unsigned long) + 27

frame #7: 0x957fc55b libsystem_malloc.dylib`malloc_zone_malloc + 75

frame #8: 0x957fcf44 libsystem_malloc.dylib`malloc + 52

frame #9: 0x27d3aa9d theorawrapperosx`TextureContext::TextureContext(int, int, int, int) + 155

frame #10: 0x27d3a93a theorawrapperosx`PlaybackState::AllocateTextures() + 188

frame #11: 0x27d3a7f0 theorawrapperosx`PlaybackState::UploadBody() + 56

frame #12: 0x27d3a792 theorawrapperosx`PlaybackState::TryUpload() + 36

frame #13: 0x27d3a144 theorawrapperosx`UnityRenderEvent + 54

frame #14: 0x0087aa92 Unity`PluginsRenderMarker(int) + 82

frame #15: 0x0072c571 Unity`GfxDevice::InsertCustomMarker(int) + 17

frame #16: 0x016fb0b7 Unity`GfxDeviceWorker::RunCommand(ThreadedStreamBuffer&) + 18423

frame #17: 0x016f671f Unity`GfxDeviceWorker::RunGfxDeviceWorker(void*) + 95

frame #18: 0x00a93cc1 Unity`Thread::RunThreadWrapper(void*) + 65

frame #19: 0x96e0d5fb libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_body + 144

frame #20: 0x96e0d485 libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_start + 130

frame #21: 0x96e12cf2 libsystem_pthread.dylib`thread_start + 34

Can you help us ?

Best Regards

Tristan

Les Editions Volumiques

45. iTris666

iTris666

Hi again,

I just had a very similar crash on iOS. below is the iOS call stack

Best Regards,

Tristan

frame #0: 0x35065120 libsystem_platform.dylib`_platform_memset + 72

* frame #1: 0x0084c53e PirateCarte`TextureContext [inlined] FillByteOpenGL(handle=88, x=37224465, y=37252284, val=<unavailable>) + 20 at theorawrapper.cpp:255

frame #2: 0x0084c52a PirateCarte`TextureContext(this=0x190c7af0, yStride=<unavailable>, yHeight=<unavailable>, uvStride=<unavailable>, uvHeight=37252300) + 94 at theorawrapper.cpp:331

frame #3: 0x0084c3ec PirateCarte`PlaybackState::AllocateTextures(this=0x18f90c70) + 216 at theorawrapper.cpp:810

frame #4: 0x0084c2ae PirateCarte`PlaybackState::UploadBody(this=0x18f90c70) + 42 at theorawrapper.cpp:850

frame #5: 0x0084c266 PirateCarte`PlaybackState::TryUpload(this=0x18f90c70) + 26 at theorawrapper.cpp:834

frame #6: 0x0084be8a PirateCarte`UnityRenderEvent(eventID=<unavailable>) + 50 at theorawrapper.cpp:1327

frame #7: 0x0020027c PirateCarte`m_wrapper_managed_to_native_MMT_MobileMovieManager_UnityRenderEvent_int + 64 at Assembly-CSharp.dll.s:162642

frame #8: 0x001a09c4 PirateCarte`m_MMT_MobileMovieManager__DecodeCoroutinec__IteratorC3_MoveNext + 132 at Assembly-CSharp.dll.s:116566

frame #9: 0x0075a350 PirateCarte`m_wrapper_runtime_invoke_object_runtime_invoke_dynamic_intptr_intptr_intptr_intptr + 204 at mscorlib.dll.s:196365

frame #10: 0x00e05448 PirateCarte`mono_jit_runtime_invoke + 2156

frame #11: 0x00ea7508 PirateCarte`mono_runtime_invoke + 136

frame #12: 0x0098f5cc PirateCarte`scripting_method_invoke(method=<unavailable>, object=0x06b31af0, arguments=<unavailable>, exception=0x02178724) + 76 at ScriptingBackendApi_Mono.cpp:199

frame #13: 0x00a2308c PirateCarte`ScriptingInvocation::Invoke(this=0x02178670, exception=0x02178724, convertArguments=<unavailable>) + 48 at ScriptingInvocation.cpp:128

frame #14: 0x00a23058 PirateCarte`ScriptingInvocation::Invoke(this=<unavailable>, exception=<unavailable>) + 16 at ScriptingInvocation.cpp:113

frame #15: 0x00a23004 PirateCarte`bool ScriptingInvocation::Invoke<bool>(this=<unavailable>, exception=0x02178724) + 32 at ScriptingInvocation.cpp:80

frame #16: 0x009fa3a0 PirateCarte`Coroutine::InvokeMoveNext(this=0x189d30a0, exception=0x02178724) + 84 at Coroutine.cpp:196

frame #17: 0x009fa0f8 PirateCarte`Coroutine::Run(this=0x189d30a0) + 48 at Coroutine.cpp:221

frame #18: 0x009fa0c0 PirateCarte`Coroutine::ContinueCoroutine(o=<unavailable>, userData=<unavailable>) + 92 at Coroutine.cpp:78

frame #19: 0x0097a06c PirateCarte`DelayedCallManager::Update(this=0x14e62900, modeMask=32) + 440 at CallDelayed.cpp:164

frame #20: 0x009eb5f4 PirateCarte`PlayerLoop(bool, bool, IHookEvent*) [inlined] PlayerSendFrameComplete() + 2148 at Player.cpp:1375

frame #21: 0x009eb5e0 PirateCarte`PlayerLoop(batchMode=false, performRendering=true, pHookEvt=<unavailable>) + 2128 at Player.cpp:1978

frame #22: 0x008514d8 PirateCarte`UnityPlayerLoop + 36 at LibEntryPoint.mm:241

frame #23: 0x00827cf8 PirateCarte`-[UnityAppController(self=0x14ebf680, _cmd=0x00fd5e26) repaint] + 432 at UnityAppController+Rendering.mm:55

frame #24: 0x00827aec PirateCarte`-[UnityAppController(self=0x14ebf680, _cmd=0x00fd5dbc) repaintDisplayLink] + 196 at UnityAppController+Rendering.mm:34

frame #25: 0x0234815a libglInterpose.dylib`-[DYDisplayLinkInterposer forwardDisplayLinkCallback:] + 270

frame #26: 0x2abce29a QuartzCore`CA::Display::DisplayLinkItem::dispatch() + 98

frame #27: 0x2abce102 QuartzCore`CA::Display::DisplayLink::dispatch_items(unsigned long long, unsigned long long, unsigned long long) + 366

frame #28: 0x2f2f282a IOMobileFramebuffer`IOMobileFramebufferVsyncNotifyFunc + 90

frame #29: 0x289f4390 IOKit`IODispatchCalloutFromCFMessage + 256

frame #30: 0x27a58bb4 CoreFoundation`__CFMachPortPerform + 132

frame #31: 0x27a68aca CoreFoundation`__CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_SOURCE1_PERFORM_FUNCTION__ + 34

frame #32: 0x27a68a66 CoreFoundation`__CFRunLoopDoSource1 + 346

frame #33: 0x27a67068 CoreFoundation`__CFRunLoopRun + 1608

frame #34: 0x279b6250 CoreFoundation`CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 476

frame #35: 0x279b6062 CoreFoundation`CFRunLoopRunInMode + 106

frame #36: 0x2ee35188 GraphicsServices`GSEventRunModal + 136

frame #37: 0x2b1a6848 UIKit`UIApplicationMain + 1440

frame #38: 0x0009421c PirateCarte`main(argc=1, argv=0x0217aac8) + 288 at main.mm:28

46. dlackey_bh

dlackey_bh

Hi Dan, I'm seeing the exact same problem with the exact same error message as dm_reflekt. At the moment it's impossible for us to run our game in the editor or a Win standalone build. Have you had a chance to look into it?

We're targeting iPad, but developing mainly on Windows. To make it easier to troubleshoot, I reduced to a demo scene that will repro the crash. iPad and Mac don't seem to crash, so it stands to reason it's a Win only problem.

EDIT: We're using MMT 2.0.4 on Unity 4.3.3

Thanks
    -Dean

47. danny7

danny7

hey dan i have been having a problem with this for a while, and i cant get it to fix. I even put the file into the folder.
    DllNotFoundException: theorawrapper
    MMT.MobileMovieTexture.OnDestroy () (at Assets/MobileMovieTexture/MobileMovieTexture.cs:340)
    DllNotFoundException: theorawrapper
    MMT.MobileMovieTexture.Start () (at Assets/MobileMovieTexture/MobileMovieTexture.cs:323)

48. iTris666

iTris666

danny7 : make sure there is a Assets/Plugins/x86/theorawrapper.dll file. Also you must use Unity Pro for dll to be loaded.

49. Soundguy

Soundguy

I couldn't find in the thread an answer - is there a way to complie a project with the plug in for windows store/ windows phone?
    I get these in verification:

• API CloseStream in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API CreateContext in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API DestroyContext in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API GetAspectRatio in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API GetDecodedFrameTime in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API GetDuration in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API GetNativeCbHandle in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API GetNativeCrHandle in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API GetNativeTextureContext in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API GetNativeYHandle in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API GetPicHeight in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API GetPicWidth in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API GetPicX in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API GetPicY in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API GetTargetDecodeFrameTime in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API GetUVHeight in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API GetUVStride in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API GetUploadedFrameTime in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API GetVideoFPS in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API GetYHeight in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API GetYStride in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API HasFinished in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API OpenStream in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API Seek in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API SetPostProcessingLevel in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API SetTargetDisplayDecodeTime in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API UnityRenderEvent in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API UnitySetGraphicsDevice in theorawrapper.dll is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp.dll calls this API.
    • API System.IO.FileStream in MSCORLIB, PUBLICKEYTOKEN=B77A5C561934E089 is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll calls this API.
    • API System.IO.File in MSCORLIB, PUBLICKEYTOKEN=B77A5C561934E089 is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll calls this API.
    • API System.IO.File.OpenRead(System.String) in MSCORLIB, PUBLICKEYTOKEN=B77A5C561934E089 is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll calls this API.
    • API System.IO.FileStream.Seek(System.Int64,System.IO.SeekOrigin) in MSCORLIB, PUBLICKEYTOKEN=B77A5C561934E089 is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll calls this API.
    • API System.IO.FileStream.get_Position in MSCORLIB, PUBLICKEYTOKEN=B77A5C561934E089 is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll calls this API.
    • API System.IO.FileStream.Read(System.Byte[],System.Int32,System.Int32) in MSCORLIB, PUBLICKEYTOKEN=B77A5C561934E089 is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll calls this API.
    • API System.IO.Stream.Close in SYSTEM.IO, PUBLICKEYTOKEN=B03F5F7F11D50A3A is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll calls this API.
    • API System.Delegate.CreateDelegate(System.Type,System.Object,System.String) in SYSTEM.RUNTIME, PUBLICKEYTOKEN=B03F5F7F11D50A3A is not supported for this application type. Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll calls this API.

50. crysball

crysball

Don't know if this will help, but I had the same problem when I imported the asset into a Unity 4.5 project. However when I imported the asset into a Unity 4.3.4 (this was the version i tried) project first, then opened the project with Unity 4.5, the video could play in the editor.