Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Minions' Plight!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Nels83, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Nels83

Nels83

I thought I would share my first official game release.

$Minions_Plight.jpg

As a Minion Quality Assurance Technician (M.Q.A.T.) you will fly, maneuver, shoot, and power-up our adorable but simple Minions to ensure they meet our ridiculously high and overpriced standards! We are confident in your ability to take on this galaxy’s many pesky obstacles, ranging from killer hunks of space debris to the Cerulean pirates!

Did we mention that scoring higher numbers every month than our competition Droid-Team means we win over more clients thus boosting funds for our research and development team! You bet! This allows us to experiment with new tech toys on our always willing easy to sway Minions, which eventually will lead us to supreme market victory!
    _____

iOS
    Samsung
    Amazon

One of the key features of the game is that we are keeping track of iOS and Android scores, and presenting them to the player on the main screen of the game.
    When we update the game with new content, we will also be awarding the dominant platform with extra goodies.

I began working on this game primarily to learn to program in Unity (I am a 3D artist, with a full time job).
    There were a lot of challenges to overcome during development, and it is quite rewarding to have the game finished and up on iOS and Android. The art in the game was done by 2 of my colleagues and the music was done by a talented game music composer, which you can listen to / buy here

I would love to hear feedback from anyone who decides to try it out. Good, bad, or suggestions. All are welcome!

Cheers!

2. Nels83

Nels83

Minions' Plight! is finally on the Google Play store!
    Google Play

We have also updated the game ( visual, sound, stats tracking is now displayed in the stats section, and some bug fixes )

Cheers!

3. Nels83

Nels83

Minions' Plight! is free for a limited time on the Amazon appstore.
    Amazon