Search Unity

Metatron Sacred Site Series...

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by TerraSame1, Oct 15, 2014.

1. TerraSame1

TerraSame1

ScreenMetatron.jpg

Up-Date 6/25/2015:
    Metatrons Sacred Sites has undergone major revisions. Unity 5 is WAY awesome so we up-dated and therefore all the good stuff is even better... Everything is much higher quality along with the lighting, sounds and of course the frame rate. A lot has been done to each level to give a more realistic feel. But best yet (as can be seen above) is that we then created a brand spanking new video. Ohhhh and the pics below are all new too... We up-dated all the free downloads so the links below will get you the latest and greatest. So, here's the deal... We'd like to here from you... What are your thoughts? But, if you think it sucks don't just write that or you will get NO response... Step up to the plate and TELL US WHY you like or dislike and what you would do differently... And maybe we will allow you to get involved and actually work on the project.... That's maybe... Thanks and enjoy ! :)

Up-Date1:

It came to my attention that there was a bug that stopped changing levels with the Win 32 and Web Streaming versions. The Bug has been squashed... Darn bugs... If you had problems, please delete your history and cash and try again.... Sorry 'bout that... Thanks

Metatron Sacred Site Series
    Just released....

Available FREE on Amazon Apps....
    Android
    Full Version Downloads...
    Windows Mac and Linux

It's a bit different than our previous work but the story of Metatron must be told...
    Pertaining to design and beyond, Metatron is the scribe of ALL knowledge...
    He didn't die a mortal death but was "taken up" by the "Great Spirit" to manage all knowledge...
    His sharing of knowledge created all the ancient sites on our planet and more...
    The Great Pyramids, Stonehenge, Easter Island... the list goes on and on...
    Metatron was "Adams" Great Grandson and Noah's Great Grand Father...
    Sound way out? But it is all true... And been documented.... Many places...
    Now the story is out... In 3d and Free...
    Visit the Sacred sites of Metatron and learn of his story...
    The in-game map will teleport you to sites around the globe...
    Don't miss the in-Game Power Point about Metatron and his famous "Cube"...
    Learn of what they call Sacred Geometry and the Flower of life...
    The Greeks designed everything by this knowledge...
    The Romans lost this knowledge...
    Leonardo Di Vinci used the knowledge exclusively...
    If you haven't heard about this... Now's the time...
    Have fun...
    www.terrasame.com
    Amazon Apps
    Also available in full versions for
    Windows Mac and Linux
    Here.

Attached Files:

• MSS1.jpg
      MSS1.jpg
      File size:
      99.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  2. Daniel-Talis

Daniel-Talis

I like the idea of creating such virtual worlds, but the information you give about Metatron is suspect. Metatron is an archangel from the Jewish Agadah (folk law tradition).
    "According to Jewish medieval apocrypha, he is Enoch, ancestor of Noah, transformed into an angel".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metatron

These other attributions (probably from 'New Age' folk law) you give to Metatron are interesting but perhaps require a change of name.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  3. TerraSame1

TerraSame1

Very good of you to reply and astute of you.... I luv that you researched the net and shared a link to Wikipedia.....
    Cool..... I would believe that all data in our small world would be subject to consideration and discussion..... The cool thing about life is that the "Great Spirit" gave humans the ability to "Choose". Therefore, along with that, we each can choose our own path of belief.... And, what's even cooler, is that if one person allows the other the same, and honors the others choice, than good discussions and friends can be made.... Plus, the "Great Spirit" gave the "Artist" the ability to be creative.... Most excellent !
    Thanks for the comment...
    :)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  4. imaginaryhuman

imaginaryhuman

Good for you using Unity to create something with a spiritual side to it. You're going to get plenty of people doubting and questioning and being skeptical and all that... that's normal anywhere you go where people meet this kind of material. Be true to yourself :)

5. TerraSame1

TerraSame1

Hello Imaginary Human....
    I really appreciate your comment as it has not been often that I have received such an honorable, honest and straight forward response .... Thank you so much... And yes, I do expect the skeptics. But, the cool thing is that they are allowed to be skeptical because they have been given the ability to "Choose" to be skeptical.... And I honor that :)

With my years of research of what they call "Sacred Geometry" I have yet to determine how, why or who dedicated the cube to Metatron.... I mean, how did "Metatrons Cube" come to be called "Metatrons Cube? I have never found the answer to that question. I can only imagine, possibly the reason dates back to a time even before Plato... Maybe back to the time of who ever built the "Sacred Sites" or maybe even back before the time of Atlantis...

Really, the Term "Sacred Geometry" does not refer to spirituality but refers to the importance of the natural shapes that answer the make-up and creation of all matter in the known universe... Just so that others know... Actually, the project is not a project with a direct "spiritual side" but rather, a project about design using natural concepts such as the platonic solids that dates back to Plato and maybe beyond and it just so happens to touch on Metatron and the cube dedicated to him and therefore it indirectly touches on the spiritual side.

In any case, we are all allowed to believe as we each see fit, as we each have been given the ability to "Choose".
    Therefore, I choose to thank you, not because I have to, but because I choose too.... :)
    Thanks

6. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

Sounds like a cool basis for an interesting game. I'm wondering what gameplay is supposed to be like? Spiritual magic kind of stuff? Are you a human? Anyway best of luck with your project!

7. TerraSame1

TerraSame1

MD_Reptile...
    You are on the right track and for game play I would suggest actually firing it up on your device.... :)
    Really, this is a game of enlightenment of the basis of creation and truth of cosmic design from the cellular level to the Universal level , from the atom with it's components to spiraling galaxies and solar systems -.as all mater is comprised of basic components following the basic shape and form of the "Platonic Solids", first described by Plato. There are those who, after viewing, might and probably will ask, "Whats the purpose?" or "What's the objective?" To them, I would suggest, research - understand - seek advice from deep with-in... Try taking a break from the race of everyday life and give yourself time to be quite... Try meditating and ask for help from with-in... Then, contemplate the sacred sites. Who built them? And, why? Is there a meaning of life? Why am I here? The answers to your questions and those, do exist...
    Thanks for the comment.....
    Very much obliged...

8. Daniel-Talis

Daniel-Talis

I can find no mention of the term 'metatron's cube' prior to the 1980's. I tend to think it is a 'New Age' idea. The 2D image 'may' have been constructed earlier but again the 1980's seems likely. It grew out of images of 'The Tree of Life' which remained staunchly static since the medieval times. The grouping of 13 circles with connecting lines forming an outline of the 5 'platonic solids' in one image, generally described as metatron's cube has recently been discredited because it is found that two of the solids, the icosahedron and the dodecahedon do not line up precisely.
    TerraSame1, please do not take this as a criticism of your own excellent work, I simply want to point out some facts surrounding the image.
    The world of 'meaningful' polygons is indeed an exciting one, I explore it myself but something I have found again and again is that getting facts straight is essential to avoid problems down the line so to speak.
    I recommend looking at polyhedrons and in particular, the 'star tetrahedon' for fantastic meaningfulness.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  9. TerraSame1

TerraSame1

Daniel,
    Sorry for the delayed response but upon receipt of your latest post, I had to do research pertaining to your comments...
    Wonderful doing research isn't it.... So much yet to be learned and my research once again brought me back to the "Keys of Enoch"... I have read parts of it but never the entire book... Earlier I found it difficult to take in but now for some reason the reading flows rater nicely.... Perhaps my prior choice of location to read was not the proper starting point...
    None-the-less... Your mentioning of Plato's "Water" and "Aether" or rather his "Icosahedron" and "Dodecahedron" not fitting into the geometry of Metatrons cube has been most definitely cause for.... research.... Other than mention under the page you linked on Wikipedia with its' brief mention I have found no substantial clarification to prove or disprove.... But I continued doing research... Then I came across mention on the flower of life Wikipedia page contradicting your statement..... Please see below in bold.... And, unless there is information that eludes me, possibly we both need to continue researching....

.Lawrence Swienciki from the University of Texas at El Paso. back in 2011. determined that"
    "The image below does not show the dodecahedron and the icosahedron fitting the pattern of Metatron's Cube because it is a two dimensional image, If the circles are replaced with spheres and the image is completed, both the dodecahedron and the icosahedron will fit the image."
    Taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_of_Life

Hence, this discussion is wonderful and as I said.... there is so much yet to be learned.... And I agree, "getting facts right" is of utmost importance.... But on the other hand this is a game engine and it is creative art we design and as I had said, one of the gifts of "Great Spirits" along with "Choice" is that of "Artistic License".
    Now those are two special and wonderful gifts....
    Thank you "Great Spirit" and thank you "Metatron"

Ohhhh and by the way, I really enjoyed your piece on "Metric Time" from your web site...
    Most excellent... Such creativity....
    Thanks for the comment...

10. Daniel-Talis

Daniel-Talis

TerraSame1, I'm interested to know which 'Keys of Enoch' book you are reading? (There are a number).

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  11. TerraSame1

TerraSame1

Daniel...
    The cover is white with gold and in big letters is YHWH and there is a dove with 7 fires...
    On the inside it is called "The Book of Knowledge The Keys of Enoch"... With a copyright of 1977...
    With starting from the beginning, it appears to describe Hartak's trip into the comos to heaven being brought by Metatron where he meets the "Great Spirit" and learns the 64 keys, one for each field of expertise on our planet that will prepare the reader for the rising to the next level of conscience....
    Good stuff...

What an awesome picture of Enoch as the "Great Spirit"
    "takes him up", and before Enoch is turned into Arcangle Metatron...

12. runner

runner

Just going to say it WHERES THE PLAY ?

I like how the information is presented but lacks the cohesive connection with the observer (player)
    mainly the sacred geometric that the player drags around with him as he explores the world he/she explores.

Dunno Maybe: drop these sacred relics on lighted platforms that performs some action

Nice but could be so much more!

13. TerraSame1

TerraSame1

Hey runner....
    "Where's the Play"?
    I guess it depends on your frame of reference.... :rolleyes:
    It's all really about "Enlightenment"....
    After "Playing", do you feel at all enlightened? ((Rhetorical Question...)) :confused:

"Cohesive connection? Observer (player)?
    Sacred geometric that the player drags around?"

That thing is YOU man !... It's your energy field in real life....
    It is called your "Merkaba"....
    Your energy field is in the shape of a double star tetrahedron.....
    Have you never felt it....?
    Have you never reached out and gave it a whirl?
    Try reaching out and giving it a spin? Around yourself....
    Really, just reach out with your hand and swing !
    Do it a couple times....
    Once you get it going, you will feel it....
    But be careful, If you get it spinning the speed of light, you might disappear from here.....
    Don't want to do that until you figure out how to get back home first....
    And, don't want to wind up in the wrong hands....
    I'm warning you.... Be careful...

Among other things, the project is designed to "Grow"....
    So There are tons of sites yet to be added.....
    A whole worlds worth..... :eek:

Have you ever been to Stonehenge or seen the Great Pyramids or.....???
    Now you can.....:cool:
    But, if you are looking for guns and knives and blood and guts.....
    There has been enough sacrifices at these locations.... Already.... :mad:
    So.... None of that here.... Yet anyways......

But.... Just for you... The "Play" may yet get added.....:eek:
    I don't know about you, but I sure am having fun with this....:p
    (That sure was fun writing this response....)
    And Yes.... I know it can be much much more....

Thanks for the note.....

14. Daniel-Talis

Daniel-Talis

Terrasame1, I know the book. The author has drawn information from older traditions such as Theosophy and Medieval Magic (John Dee), the much older (Biblical) 'Book of Enoch' and put a New Age spin on it. For example, 'The Great White Brotherhood' was described by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky in the late 1800s. That's not to invalidate the work, I just recognise many of the book's sources.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  15. TerraSame1

TerraSame1

Up-Date:
    It came to my attention that there was a bug that stopped changing levels with the Win 32 and Web Streaming versions. The Bug has been squashed... Darn bugs... If you had problems, please delete your history and cash and try again.... Sorry 'bout that... Thanks

16. TerraSame1

TerraSame1

Hey.....
    Up-date two... BIG CHANGES.....
    Described above at the header....
    Let us know what ya think...
    Thanks