Search Unity

Mentor?

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Van31stADA, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Van31stADA

Van31stADA

I have been programming for about 6 months, using unity for about 4 months. With saying that, I spend 8 hrs or more on any given day, and am driven to be proficient at whatever task I complete, would like to work with someone or a team or anything really. I know enough to be dangerous, just need to know some of the ins and outs and become more proficient at my own "style" of programming per say

2. Adam-Buckner

Adam-Buckner

You may want to look around in the collaboration section if you want to work with other people on a project.

If you need help with any particular piece of code, post the code in either the scripting section or the relevant section (if say it's network code, in networking) and see if people can help you there.

Don’t forget that there is a Unity Community IRC channel.
    You can find out more by going to the “Community” page:
    http://unity3d.com/community
    … and reading about IRC in the lower right of the page under “Community Chat”.
    • Please be aware that this channel is not presented or supported by Unity Technologies.

Please Note:

The Teaching section is to discuss and support specific Teaching material and the Learn section of the website. For basic support please use the relevant section of the forum. Some suggestions would be:

As this topic is not specific to Teaching Material or the Learn Section of our site, I am closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.