Search Unity

[NEW RELEASE] Medieval Viking Ship Set

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by chassets, Sep 8, 2014.

1. chassets

chassets

Hey guys, just submitted this to the Asset Store! Should be up soon, i'll post the links if its ready. Edit: Get it HERE: http://u3d.as/9c7

A Viking ship + a cargo ship:
    • Everything modeled, sculpted and painted by hand
      • 20 high quality highres handpainted textures for the ship and the assets
    • 2 different ship models (cargo + warship)
      • 3 LODs for each Model from super detailed 60k to around 13k polys
      • 2 sail models: full sail for sailing and closed sail for rowing or in the harbor
    • additional assets included:
      • weapons: spears, axes and 2 shields (also in highpoly variants for your characters with lots of detail)
      • 2x barrels, 2x crates, paddles
    Hope you like it and find it useful for your games. Put a lot of time and effort into this package.

Here are some screens from Unity!

PS: on my publisher page (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/publisher/5166) you can also find more viking stuff. shield and axe pack

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  2. Baldinoboy

Baldinoboy

Looks really nice. Great detail.

3. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

Looks fantastic.

4. chassets

chassets

5. treshold

treshold

I have this and axe and shield pack and I was wondering are you going to upgrade them to support Unity 5 (PBS shaders)? I'm stuck atm since I have lot of stuff from Asset Store and I'm not sure where do I start to update them for Unity 5 or just wait if devs are still active :D

6. chassets

chassets

hi there treshold! first off all, thanks for buying ;)

I have the upgrading of my packs planned, but at the moment I'm a 100% occupied by my fulltime job until our current project goes live.
    On the other hand, the screenshots of the ship are from an early unity 5 beta and there i used the new standard pbs shader (just with 1 specular color for the whole material and a greyscale of the diffuse/albedo for roughness, since I didn't do spec / gloss textures for the ship back then) - and I was quite satisfied. so maybe, in the meantime, this is worth a try.

Hope that helps until I have enough time to do proper PBS textures for this.

Have a nice day,
    Holzay

7. treshold

treshold

Thanks a lot Holzay for tips! :) I will use these as a starting point on my experiments :D I will post some screenies when i have something decent to show off lol