Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Match-3 Starter Kit – Just released!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by DFT-Games, May 26, 2011.

1. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

I'm here to enforce the forum rules, not to get involved in disputes about your asset. If someone makes a claim that you feel is untrue, you can respond calmly with facts, not name-calling. Writing direct insults to other users is not acceptable on this forum.

--Eric

2. DFT-Games

DFT-Games

Notice to the Customers

This thread is no longer in use because of the impossibility to keep the trolls under control.

The sole way to get in touch with us is by using our support website (http://dftgames.uservoice.com) or by dropping us an email at the address written at the end of the documentation.

3. madflyskills

madflyskills

This is the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen. What a poor display from an asset store publisher. This should be featured on the Submit Your Content page as what NOT to do.

4. Shigidy

Shigidy

Is this not on the asset store anymore???

5. DFT-Games

DFT-Games

Unity found out that I'was coveting a "Community Asset Store", a non-profit driven by the developers for the developers, so they took down my account for "planning about competing with Unity Asset Store".

That was a good reason for me to make it happen, so the new Community Asset Store for Unity will become reality in early 2014, now setting it up and collecting publishers willing to get 85% share instead of 70% and without crazy publishing censorship ;)

Unity Tech. as we loved it is no longer, now (quoting the email I got from them) "it's just business". If you compare the current EULA to the previous you see what I mean.

Obviously they will delete this message (and the whole thread... I guess they forgot to do that)

See all on the Community Asset Store for Unity :)

6. Geoffc

Geoffc

So back to the match three kit. Dead or alive? How can it be imported into a project from the unity asset store window if it is not being sold at unity3D?

7. DFT-Games

DFT-Games

Back to that? I did answer in my previous post: all my products are alive and maintained but Unity took my account down, so they decided to cut your ability to get updates... not my decision. All the licensee will resume to get updates on the Community Asset Store for Unity via an Unity plugin that will work pretty much like the standard asset store. We are not equipped to manage all the licensees individually.

In the meantime, the last version can be imported from the asset store local downloader as the asset sits on your machine anyway. If you cannot do that there there is a bug in the asset store, thus I suggest you to contact Unity.

@All the licensees: please send me (via our support portal) a PDF copy of your invoice so that I will add you in the new system.

Best,
    Pino