Search Unity

MARTIUM New Platform Game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by rOBY GAMES, Sep 20, 2014.

1. rOBY GAMES

rOBY GAMES

Hello everyone !!

Cabras GAMES wants to show to all users of Unity 3d a new project which is developing.
    The project is called MARTIUM platform. Revenue in the role of a super hero on Mars. MARTIUM will have to fulfill missions of action against a myriad of enemies you meet along the way, MARTIUM RINA is helped by his girlfriend through a video camera.
    The video I want to show unfortunately for size is not very clear in high resolution, try to understand. The original video and 2.40 GB.

The video is only for demonstration of the game in development, and to understand the pros and cons.

Comment and subscribe to the youtube channel Cabras GAMES

I enclose a picture of the actual cover.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  2. carking1996

carking1996

English, please. And two images aren't showing.

3. rOBY GAMES

rOBY GAMES

Solved! Thank you for alerting me. The images I see all 3 :)

4. Tony-West

Tony-West

Bit of feedback.

1. Why does he fly in the horizontal position? I don't think anyone could hold that position for too long, even a superhero. Surely it makes more sense to have him in a normal jetpack position? Looks kind of daft the way it is now, too stiff and un-natural. In a normal jetpack position you can animate the legs to show inertia and have nice transitions between standing and flying.

2. Why would I fly when I can just run? (although having seen the run animation I might have my answer.)

3. I think you need some kind of fuel gauge and make the player think about when best to use the jetpack and make them find and collect fuel, power ups etc.

4. As the jetpack is the main feature I think you need to make using it a lot more appealing visually. A nice particle system would be in order here. At the moment it looks like he has 2 blue cat tails hanging beneath him.

5. Not sure about having the bullets come toward you as you turn.

Zaddo67 likes this.
  5. Zaddo67

Zaddo67

ROFL

Actually, I quite like the running animation and the idle animation. They are very causal.

I didn't quite get the gun the battles. You don't seem to have much control to aim at the enemy?

Still, looks interesting. I would like to see how you develop this concept.

rOBY GAMES likes this.
  6. rOBY GAMES

rOBY GAMES

In this platform there is a lot of work. I wanted to show the video to know from you what to improve in the game. Let discussed below!

7. rOBY GAMES

rOBY GAMES

Martium is in the development stage, for animations that you write in the comments, will soon be changed.
    Thanks.

8. KheltonHeadley

KheltonHeadley

That logo. :rolleyes:

Deleted User likes this.