Search Unity

m_ThreadedObjectActivationQueue.empty() error on scene load?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by derkoi, Mar 21, 2013.

1. derkoi

derkoi

When I open a certain scene in Unity I get the following error

Any ideas what it is please?

2. derkoi

derkoi

Anyone?

3. PaulUsul

PaulUsul

I have the same issue. Did you ever figure anything out?

here's a little more detail from the editor log file:
    Code (csharp):
    1. m_ThreadedObjectActivationQueue.empty()
    2. UnityEditor.AssetDatabase:OpenAsset(Int32, Int32)
    3. UnityEditor.AssetDatabase:OpenAsset(Int32) (at C:\BuildAgent\work\7535de4ca26c26ac\Editor\MonoGenerated\Editor\AssetDatabase.cs:205)
    4. UnityEditor.ObjectBrowser:OpenAssetSelection(Int32[]) (at C:\BuildAgent\work\7535de4ca26c26ac\Editor\Mono\ObjectBrowser.cs:907)
    5. UnityEditor.ObjectBrowser:AssetTreeItemDoubleClickedCallback(Int32) (at C:\BuildAgent\work\7535de4ca26c26ac\Editor\Mono\ObjectBrowser.cs:1066)
    6. UnityEditor.TreeView:HandleUnusedMouseEventsForNode(Rect, Node) (at C:\BuildAgent\work\7535de4ca26c26ac\Editor\Mono\GUI\TreeView\TreeView.cs:229)
    7. UnityEditor.TreeView:OnGUI(Rect, Int32) (at C:\BuildAgent\work\7535de4ca26c26ac\Editor\Mono\GUI\TreeView\TreeView.cs:397)
    8. UnityEditor.ObjectBrowser:OnGUI() (at C:\BuildAgent\work\7535de4ca26c26ac\Editor\Mono\ObjectBrowser.cs:1675)
    9. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception)
    10. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Applications/buildAgent/work/b59ae78cff80e584/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    11. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Applications/buildAgent/work/b59ae78cff80e584/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    12. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at C:\BuildAgent\work\7535de4ca26c26ac\Editor\Mono\GUI\DockArea.cs:234)
    13. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at C:\BuildAgent\work\7535de4ca26c26ac\Editor\Mono\GUI\DockArea.cs:227)
    14. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at C:\BuildAgent\work\7535de4ca26c26ac\Editor\Mono\GUI\DockArea.cs:664)

4. Marble

Marble

I'm finding this also. Are either of you using substances in your scene?

5. Griffo

Griffo

I get it to and are using B2T substances

6. IcyPeak

IcyPeak

I'm getting the same thing with Unity 4.2 and Bitmap2Material 2.1.2 (I actually re-did all of my substance materials to test in a scene and still get the issue, to switch to this, from the 2.1.1 I was using previously). I see two of this:

Code (csharp):
    1. m_ThreadedObjectActivationQueue.empty()  m_ThreadedObjectActivationMap.empty()
    as errors. They allow the game to play still, but I'd like to know why it's occurring. Also seeing other errors including:

Code (csharp):
    1. m_OnDemandThreadLoadedObjects.count(heapID)
    and when hitting play in the editor:

Code (csharp):
    1. ms_IDToPointer->find (obj->GetInstanceID ()) == ms_IDToPointer->end ()

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  7. EricBatut

EricBatut

Hi

I am unable to reproduce these warning messages locally, so it's kinda hard to debug this... Any chance of getting a minimal repro project that exhibits this behaviour ?

Thanks in advance!
    Eric

8. ippdev

ippdev

I am getting these errors as well on 4.3.4f1 ( and since 4.1). It would be nice if clicking on them showed the cause of the error..which game object or shader they emanate from instead of nothing. I can submit the project if you wish.

Best Regards
    Randy

9. Neterea Studios

Neterea Studios

Hello,

I'm getting the same errors with 4.5.2f1

m_ThreadedObjectActivationQueue.empty() && m_ThreadedObjectActivationMap.empty()
    on editor and
    ms_IDToPointer->find (obj->GetInstanceID ()) == ms_IDToPointer->end ()
    when hit play

Any clues about this? I'm also evaluating Bitmap2Material

10. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hello,

I haven't been able to reproduce this error. Can you submit a support request with the unity project?

http://www.allegorithmic.com/contact

Cheers,

Wes

11. ippdev

ippdev

I had it till I changed loaded textures to Read and Write in the import.. Perhaps a console warning would cure this simple issue..if indeed that is what it is.

HTH