Search Unity

LOVE X LIFE - 愛X生活

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by BigBoiii_Jones, Aug 8, 2014.

1. BigBoiii_Jones

BigBoiii_Jones

I would like to note that I will be updating this as I go... Right now all I have to show is the title screen and the title screen is even a place holder.....

Anyways LOVE X LIFE - 愛X生活 is a visual novel I am creating with Unity and Anime Studio Pro!

Genre:

Piece of Life, Romance, Comedy, Ecchi, Action, Suspense, Puzzle, Thriller, and Gore

Story (The Story Is Still Being Developed & It Can Change As Well):

A boy who had a troubled past that ruined his youth... Which he could never get back due to the darkness that has corrupted his soul which leads him to a never ending world of suffering... Until he was adopted by this nice family that had two kids of their own.. He then started his normal life with this family and now attends public school. Where will his faith take him in life?

As the player you go through the story and have decisions to make throughout the story. You lead his faith and control what path he goes down..

Don't say its bland just yet I am trying to prevent much spoilers as possible. [;)] This story is going to have so many twist and turns and everything could have a different outcome due to the choices you make!

The only reason I am making the post this early with only a place holder main menu at the moment is because I want to post every update so you guys could see the development of this... Basically you guys will see this visual novel be built from the ground up.... I hope its not a waste I am just excited to announce this project... Cant wait to post more updates. :D

Main Menu Place Holder #1:

Concept Art Background #1 (Not Final Just Showing Off Visuals):

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  2. BigBoiii_Jones

BigBoiii_Jones

Updated! :D Nothing is final... Just testing out the visuals. :3