Search Unity

Looking for a 360 screen capture plugin for Mac OSX

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by AlexKrunch, Apr 7, 2016.

1. AlexKrunch

AlexKrunch

Hi,

I am currently developing a google cardboard video game on Unity, and I am looking for a way to capture a 360 screenshot of my game. Unfortunately, I am owning a Macbook Pro, so there's no DirectX 11 or computed shader available, meaning the most popular 360 capture plugin aren't working on my machine (360 Panorama Capture & 360 VR Capture).

Anybody know a 360 capture plugin working on Mac? Or a work around other than installing bootcamp?

2. Rich0

Rich0

Search the asset store - there are 2 solutions - one free and one paid. Both work well. Use the keyword panorama.

3. krisventure

krisventure

You'd have saved us some time if you'd just mentioned the names of those assets. Using the search term I get many results and now I can go through them one by one, so far each one I've tried was for PC only with compute shaders support.

4. Grakou

Grakou

Has any of you eventually found such asset working on MacOS? I'm trying one after another with no luck...

jimprucey likes this.
  5. jimprucey

jimprucey

Did you ever find one? If so what was the name, because I'm trying a couple and neither work.

nivek2696 likes this.