Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Laser Pack Pro?

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Multidevan13, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Multidevan13

Multidevan13

Hi everyone, this is my first thread and recently I have started working on an asset that will help developers like you to make awesome sci-fi games. I am currently messing with the built in particle system in Unity to create a basic type of lasers. I will be simplifying the built in particle system into basic laser type of particle system. The user will have the ability to modify the life, strength, color, gravity and other components of the laser particle system. These modifications will allow the user to create a customized and unique laser that can be used in their projects. I will also be adding power orbs that will behave similar to laser but will have it's own unique properties. I wanted your opinion on this project. What features would you guys like to see in this Laser Pack Pro? Please let me know so I can start adding these features into the asset. I will attach several screenshots below to show you guys how the lasers look.

Thanks again

laser_1.PNG

laser_2.PNG

laser_3.PNG

Again you will be able to change the color, life, length, color over lifetime, length over lifetime, size and size over lifetime and many more properties.

The project will come with default laser prefabs that you can just adapt and customize or create your own laser from scratch.

If you think this asset will help your project then please support this project. Thanks again!

Stay Tuned

-Vay Studios