Search Unity

Just looking for some art feedback.

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by jaybdemented, Feb 6, 2016.

1. jaybdemented

jaybdemented

I'm taking a little break from my main project to play with something small. I am not a artist but I gave it a try. I just wanted some feedback and maybe some tips and tricks. if your wondering i'm using inkscape.

2. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Well there isn't any art here really. Not sure what feedback would be expected. Becomes more difficult when it's kind of retro, to feedback.

3. sowatnow

sowatnow

Good start for someone who is not an artist.

4. Darkays

Darkays

I would have to agree with @hippocoder, there isn't much there to make a good critique. I'll try though...

So it looks like the ship is a submarine, so I am assuming this is underwater. I like the current walls, maybe include a background to the area the ship is in? Also if it is underwater try adding in some bubbles or kelp.

Again, not much to go off of.

5. illjuicebox

illjuicebox

Unity Technologies

For the amount of "things" that are in your scene, you could use a lot more color balance. The environment looks like something out of the deep blue sea, but your submarine is illuminated like it's above ground on a photo set, absent of any blue or ocean.