Search Unity

Iron guard

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by homerender, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Maklaud

Maklaud

homerender (or Артем), thanks for your help! I could install my game on my phone and play it :) Really cool, now I can see how it looks on mobiles, and I know what to change to look it better.

It isn't honest to discuss my problem in your post, so let me say something about your game. If compare your screenshots, the game looks better and better. I like different light objects with dark background (like neon glow or so), and I see such things in your buttons - dark back with light digits or arrows. It looks really cool for me! And I suppose you are the only designer in your team, so it's only your achievement. Good for you! Это не дежурный комплимент, I really think so.

PS try to use dropbox instead of Skype to move your game to Android. :) Maybe it will be more convenient.

2. homerender

homerender

3. Placid_Storm

Placid_Storm

I don't mind helping out with the programming if you still need help. I can't afford to help financially but I would like to see this game completed. I'm by far not the best but I am working on a Tower Defense game of my own.

4. homerender

homerender

Thanks but now project is frozen. You can play a demo: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vertex.ironguard

5. Placid_Storm

Placid_Storm

I played it, I thought it was cool. Kinda reminded me of Starcraft, the way the turrets are air dropped.