Search Unity

[IOS][Android] Official Release!!! Call of Adventure: King of The Jungle

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by kambruster, Aug 27, 2014.

1. kambruster

kambruster

Hello everyone!

Officially announcing the release of Call of Adventure: King of the Jungle the first ever First Person Infinite Swinger... and by swinger I mean from vine to vine. Get your minds out of the gutter.

Free to play for iOS and Android.

In Call of Adventure: King of the Jungle you will experience a unique and exciting adventure. Through the eyes of the king of the jungle, you will swing and jump from vine to vine all the while utilizing your tools and weapons such as spears and your powerful yell to ward off the jungle creatures that will block your way.

There are two controls modes that can be changed from the settings menu. In Touch Mode you touch and hold on either the left or right sides of the screen to swing in that direction. When you are ready to jump to the next vine you swipe up. Timing is crucial as it will effect where you will land on the next vine. Land to high and you will fall victim to the vines spiny thorns, land to low and you risk missing the next vine. In Tilt Mode you tilt your device left and right to swing in the desired direction. Just as in Touch Mode you swipe to jump to the next vine.

How far will you swing to prove that you are King of the Jungle?​

Features:
    • Immersive first-person adventure​
    • Dynamic swinging physics​
    • Captivating 3D graphics​
    • Randomly generated jungle environments​
    • Leaderboards and achievements​
    • Collect coins and upgrade tools
    • Endless swinging fun!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  2. kambruster

kambruster

Don't mind the Poll at the top of the thread. I was just messing around with the preview and when I went to create the thread it came along with it.

3. kambruster

kambruster

Thanks to Aurore for helping out and removing the Poll I accidentally added.