Search Unity

[iOS/Android] LINK: Connect the letters, find the words

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by gtzpower, Dec 15, 2014.

1. gtzpower

gtzpower

Hi everyone! This is my third Unity game, and it was inspired by the idea of making a word game out of the popular game "flow" on iOS. I also wanted to get some practice in making a really nice looking polished game, so I hope you all think it looks great! :)

In LINK, you have to use all of the letters on the board to form words, and bigger words give you bigger scores. All of the puzzles have a theme, but the unique dictionary will allow you to create any valid word (including some proper names and such) so that you can complete the puzzle. If you can solve the puzzle with the intended solution, or by using even bigger words than we used, you will earn more stars. The stars can be used to unlock other categories, or to get some hints.

This is also our first multi-player game! In LINK, you can create puzzles and share them with your Facebook friends. Want to tell your brother that he’s a dork, or tell your significant other that you love them? What better way than to send them a puzzle and make them figure it out!

If you want to learn more about the game, or for higher resolution screenshots, checkout the LINK game page. I will post again to let you know when this is available on the App Store, and Google Play will be getting some love soon, so hang in there!

Now for some Screenshots!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the game is currently in review with Apple and in testing on Android. So It is complete, but not yet available. Hopefully the iOS version will be up on the 22nd and the Android version a few days afterwards. I will post links as soon as it's available!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    gjf and Rodolfo-Rubens like this.
  2. NareshKhandla

NareshKhandla

very nice graphics. :)

3. gtzpower

gtzpower

Thanks for the comment, I am glad that you like the way it looks :)

I created quick preview video for you all to see how the game works. Here it is!

4. gtzpower

gtzpower

5. NareshKhandla

NareshKhandla

I like your game but not on google play store , please release this for android as soon as possible , I am waiting for android device.

6. gtzpower

gtzpower

Thanks for the reply. I am working on the Android version this week and will get it up on google play as soon as I can. :)

7. NareshKhandla

NareshKhandla

Thank you !! :)

8. gtzpower

gtzpower

9. gtzpower

gtzpower

Hi everyone,

I am working on an update for the game, so I wanted to check with you all and see if you have any suggestions, or wish list items. Is there anything you would like to see added or changed in the game? I would love to hear your thoughts! :)