Search Unity

[iOS/Android][FREE] Blasting Aliens

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by njpacholski, Jul 27, 2014.

1. njpacholski

njpacholski

BLASTING ALIENS (A little game I made last week)

Logo.png

DESCRIPTION
    Aliens have crashed on a planet, using explosives blast from platform to platform! how far can you get? Can you recover the five gems needed to repair the spacecraft?

ONE TOUCH GAMEPLAY
    Test your mind to muscle skills by blasting the aliens from platform to platform, how far can you get?

COLLECTABLES
    Collect the five gems, blue (5), green (15), orange (25), yellow (50) and the elusive purple (100).

DOWNLOAD
    iOS
    Andriod

IMG_2348.PNG

2. atcen

atcen

Better sounds + music and a bit less ads and it would be great

3. njpacholski

njpacholski

Hey atcen, thanks for your thoughts! I do admit I didn't put much effort into sounds/music (don't have much experience in that area)

I'll improve it in the next update! I know the ads are annoying but I guess that's why the IAP is there. Thanks again!

4. Patrick234

Patrick234

Lol i wanne play this! Will it come to iPad or PC?

5. njpacholski

njpacholski

Hey Patrick234, thanks for your support! It is out now on iPad and there are no plans for PC at the moment.

6. Patrick234

Patrick234

Lol. Found it! Downloading...

-edit-
    Aight got it. Noticed 2 things; if you start it up it goes upside down (need to rotate my ipad 180") but thats nothing big. Then i tapped my screen ever so slightly and did a micro jump of 2 pixels? after which the thing got stuck at the rockt. (it never really took off). Had todo a reboot from there to get things going again.

in my 2nd run everything went as on the video. its a great and fun game i must say. sounds and graphics nicly done. i like how clean and simple it is.

i have 1 suggestion. the ring determines the power which is great. but its extremely hard to tell the distance you will travel. while this can be learned by playing it a lot, you also need to estimate the angle and adjust your jump strenght. i feel thats a bit to much for a user like me todo right very often. then again, if this is to be very difficult it surely provides a challange here.

I hope it does well! I will keep this installed.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  7. njpacholski

njpacholski

Wow, thanks so much for the feedback Patrick234! yeah, there is that bug, it happens when the user taps when the power circle is at a minimum, will be fixed in an update. Exactly, the idea was to provide a challenge and rely on muscle memory over time to achieve highscores.