Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Intermidiate tutorial

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by SirBoboHobo, May 28, 2015.

1. SirBoboHobo

SirBoboHobo

Hello, I have been developing games for about 3 months now, I can develop a casual game in about 3-10 days (depending on the project), so i decided to take it to the next step and learn Unity better, I've decided to take a look at the RogueLike 2D, But I was stunned... There are too many things I have never seen there, too many things I havent even heard of... for example Protected Virtual, sqrMagnitude, Epsilon, abstract, <T>, and a lot more stuff, in the tutorial he doesn't explain about those things since it's for people that already have more experience than me, so I was wondering maybe somewhere on the net i can find a tutorial which can help me understand all these things... any help?

2. Adam-Buckner

Adam-Buckner

Some of these things can be found in the learn section of the website. You should watch the basic and intermediate Scripting tutorials. This should help a lot. You can also look at generic (non-Unity) C# coding tutorials. Try the coding for unity thread here in teaching for some links.

Ping us again if you are still having issues.

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  3. SubZeroGaming

SubZeroGaming

Check my signature for a list of tutorials, fundamentals, intermediate and advanced Unity tutorials.