Search Unity

Input Manager does not reconize the Axis of my gamepad controller despite doing it for the buttons..

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Saruki, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Saruki

Saruki

Hello to you reader(s)!

So I was looking arround for quite some time but didn't manage to find similar issue to my problem, less a way to solve it :(

I'm trying to create a drone race game and wanted to use a gamepad controller as it is more simillar to real life controller.

I read tutos about how to set up the input manager so you could use a gamepad but in the end only the buttons are working when going through play mode while axis don't do a single thing :/

So far i've tested whith both pc/xbox360 and pc/ps3 (both usb) controller, but the problem still the same for the two of them.

I did test on other games and both controller work perfectly fine as I know (would have been surprising that both controller lost their axis at the same time but who know^^')

I first encountered the problem on unity 4.6.1 (as I never needed the use of game pad before) and updated on sunday to 4.6.2 but problem stills here!

I'm running on Windows 7 64bits if that can help too!

Thanks you for reading so far and even more if you find a way to help me =)!

Regards,

Saruki