Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Infinity Series] Monster Pack 2: Flying Eye & Slime & ??? & ???

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by infinitypbr, Sep 9, 2015.

1. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

It's taking FOREVER. To get the human animations. I found a second animator, so we're back on track, I hope, to get things going again!

Here's some previews for the Slime! Just a couple more animation things to fix, then I can release it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    theANMATOR2b likes this.
  2. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

It's been 5 months since this package started being ready to go. AND THAT IS WAY TO DAMN LONG. Fortunately, the slime is 99% ready, and the flying eye is in animation right now.

3. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Slime coming very soon! I'll submit to the store tonight, and ask them to approve before GDC :D

Chaz32621 likes this.
  4. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

More previews....lots of looks. Location is in a Dungeon package i'm working on.

5. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

6. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

7. Chaz32621

Chaz32621

Any chance you could add a jump animation? I would really like to use this in my game. But its a temple run and jump is needed lol!

infinitypbr likes this.
  8. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

There's a jump attack -- you could likely modify that using Animation Curves (I think that's how it's done -- I've not done it) to make it longer/faster for your purposes. You'd have to make sure the exit time is set so that it doesn't actually do the end of the animations, where it kind of bounces back.

But that should work. Even just doing it non-root motion and controlling the actual distance/speed of the jump in script would work (may even work better than the first idea), since the deforming of the slime would continue, and you could precisely control the jump to fit your game.

9. Chaz32621

Chaz32621

That's works my game's jump is all controlled with script ha. Well I will inform you if I do. I have like ten characters now lol. If I can fit more. My games at 145mb should get it down to hopefully 135 or so. It's going on mobile. But it would be kinda fun to run with slime lol. My games based on moving left right jump and roll but this would be perfect he wouldn't need to roll that could be his special so small he skips some obstacles.

10. Chaz32621

Chaz32621

Do you take request?

11. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

I absolutely do. There's two animators I hire for these projects, and lots in the pipeline, so I can't give time estimates, but if you want something and I think it's cool, I'd be down to have it made. I think a rolling slime would be kind of cool actually, having him go into a sphere and just roll around.

12. Chaz32621

Chaz32621

Cool man I'm still in the midst of working on and sorting my game lol so not at the moment but I have seen some of ur work on the asset store very nice. I will most likely end up using a few of ur models lol.

However I wouldn't mind show casing my game to you and seeing what type of model you could create for it to better it.

My strength in my game is the cool characters you can unlock. Each one is unique in its own way. My game revolves around this.

13. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

These are the things we have coming up, either in the modeling or animating or almost done pipeline:

* Bone Dragon
    * Human (Male / Female) w/ Barbarian outfit sets
    * Plant Monster
    * Flying Eye
    * Weeper (A "weeper" statue, but monster)
    * Mummy
    * Serpent Warrior (half snake half man)
    * Demon
    * Devil