Search Unity

How To Make Modern 2D Graphics Profitable Game Free - ( available test app on store )

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by NikoBusiness, May 30, 2016.

1. NikoBusiness

NikoBusiness

this is the first video of my tutorial on how to create the
    first game i finished developing after 5 years of learning game development and programming.so everything that is in the game (every feature) will be teached and shown how to, in these series.Make sure you download the game and test it out before you start following the series to experience what will the game be like.The best part is that you are going to be able to learn how to make money (ad monetization to the game) & how to publish the game completly free!

• All Kinds Of Ads ( Monetization )
    • Finished Game
    • Services like Highscore
    • Tottaly free

you can publish it on the amazon store which is totaly free you wont spend a dollar for the game and you will
    be able to make profit with your own kind of games after this course
    Download & test The Game :
    http://www.amazon.com/Nitzapp-Balle...ie=UTF8&qid=1464178223&sr=1-1&keywords=baller

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  2. MrUnecht

MrUnecht

You took 5 years for this game?....

SubZeroGaming likes this.
  3. NikoBusiness

NikoBusiness

no man lol :p ! i think you misunderstood,within five years i made 1 finished project.i started lots of projects like rpgs , multiplayer games ( big projects) and stuff like that but then i realized that i have to start with small projects and learn to finish what i started.This game took me about a month to finish it but i was working on it like 15 hours a week, i struggled most on the publishing part because it was the first time for me and you need to do quite o few things before you publish your game but,you do it once then it gets easy

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    MrUnecht likes this.
  4. MrUnecht

MrUnecht

Ah okey :D

I made the same mistake worked 1 year with game maker studio on a big project which got never published... :oops::(

With this year i started Unity and until now i got 4 published games on Kongregate and 3 more on the finish line which will be published in the next 1-2 month for sure, so yeah after this 7 month 7 games :)

5. NikoBusiness

NikoBusiness

great job man! wish i could realized as soon as you did but i was a bit late,some years ago my youtube channel was great,more correctly was starting to be good and somehow my tutorial videos were deleted and i was so upset i gave up everything i worked for,but now i restarted about 2 months ago with better plans!
    here is episode 2

@MrUnecht one question, do you make profit from Kongregate?

6. MrUnecht

MrUnecht

I would not call it profit :D
    I make 0,5-1€ month:)

But my games aren't this great by now so I don't expect to much profit, but it raises with every new game i publish;)

7. NikoBusiness

NikoBusiness

Nice! The start is always a struggle,it is good that we have few options out there to make profit from our games

8. NikoBusiness

NikoBusiness

episode 3 is out! in this episode we are making the game feel aesthiticly better!

9. NikoBusiness

NikoBusiness

episode 4 is out!

10. NikoBusiness

NikoBusiness

11. NikoBusiness

NikoBusiness

12. NikoBusiness

NikoBusiness

episode 7 is out :)

episode 8 is out

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016