Search Unity

How to get unity for playstation platforms after registration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kaiyum, Nov 26, 2015.

1. kaiyum

kaiyum

Hi,
    We have just become registered PlayStation developer :). Till now I got no access information of sdk, unity for playstation and other necessary information to start porting our games. How do I get these information? Any idea?

2. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

You need to contact your Sony representative. Only they can give you access.

3. kaiyum

kaiyum

I have no idea who is this representative. All we got are some emails to set up partner ID in the portal, then the congratulation message that we are registered. There is no link in scedevnet to login, nor there is any instruction in the respective portal to contact with any person. We sent query to an email address mentioned in https://partners.playstation.com/apex/PO_AccountAppliPTR?lang=en
    here.

Feel free to edit the post on this thread or even delete it, if it violates anything. :)

4. Graham-Dunnett

Graham-Dunnett

Administrator

If you are signed up on Sony PS4, then visiting ps4.scedev.net would let you sign in. (I'm not signed up, and I get an "Access Denied" response from that page.) If you've been sent log-in details, then try that.

5. kaiyum

kaiyum

Can you check your inbox? :)