Search Unity

How to Create Privacy Policy & Terms of Service for FaceBook ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrTiger, Dec 19, 2014.

1. MrTiger

MrTiger

Hay Guys ,
    I don't know i am the only one in here who don't know how to Create Privacy Policy & Terms of Service for FaceBook or is there more people .. Coz i can't find any threads regarding this :( pls help me . I am trying to use FaceBook user_likes ,publish_actions,user_activities,user_friends,read_friendlists and user_game_activity permission for my android game .so i try to submit this permission for review to FaceBook but when i added this for the submission it is asking for few things to add before submission .. In this Privacy Policy and Terms of service , i really don't know how / where i can get :( ... if any of you guys came across this submission process and get approval for your android games from FaceBook can you share how you did it and how/where to find /Create Privacy Policy and Terms of service with every one ? i also find a site called iubenda to generator privacy policy but this site is not for free and also i don't know how it will work with android game so if you use this site before pls share it with everyone how it work or if there is any other site you can refer to ... pls post a link . Thank you in advance :)

2. ChrisSch

ChrisSch

I'd like to know too. When I looked most answers I found was get a lawyer to do it. I'm not able to do that so I found a free generator (forgot the name) and used that after reading it and making a changes here and there. So I'd like to know if theres better ways of doing it too.

3. N1warhead

N1warhead

It's not as hard as you would think.

Go to google and type in "Terms of Service Generator Online"
    Same thing with Privacy Policy.

4. ChrisSch

ChrisSch

Yeah but do those fit your game and Facebook? I don't think its general like that. It would pass the submission but will it work when there's a problem and someone decides to refer to it? Reading them I noticed there's quite the responsibility that falls on your shoulders. On a sidenote, I'd also want to know how to pass the Windows Store submissions, because I don't know or can't supply half the things they're asking for. xD

5. N1warhead

N1warhead

Well, however then, you'll need to find a Corporate Lawyer if you want a customized one.
    Unless you are a Lawyer, which I would assume not if you asking LOL.

ChrisSch likes this.
  6. MrTiger

MrTiger

Ha .. at least i am not the only one here Lol ;) ..Thx N1warhead i alredy checked many sites but most of the free to use site are offering only for "Website" but for the mobile everyone asking for fee (which is not too much )..but guys like me who don't know any thing about this Privacy Policy & Terms of Service what will we do .. finding a Corporate Lawyer will cast more then the site who ask for fee .. and i am not really interested in paying some one without knowing that this things i can't get it for free "Like most of us love free stuff Lol ;)" .. I checked Privacy Policy of some game i believe some of them are using a common Privacy Policy for all there games they use common Words like "We" "Our" "All Game" etc.. instant of the actual game name ..so i thought Is it important thing to have a Privacy Policy & Terms of Service for each game or can we have a common Privacy Policy & Terms of Service for all they games ?:.. and one more thing i want to know .. if we copy some one Privacy Policy and change few thing that will match our need will it work and is it legal ? :)

ChrisSch likes this.