Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

How to add the Official Google Play Game Services plugin to Unity

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by FinsternIRL, May 1, 2014.

1. FinsternIRL

FinsternIRL

Hi everyone, I made a video tutorial showing how to get the Google Play Game Services up and running in your app for android!

You can get the plugin from Google's Github

I've also shared the code I used to get the test menu up and running, it can be found here: http://shaneobrien.ie/?page_id=610

Last edited: May 2, 2014
    Rodolfo-Rubens and domkia like this.
  2. vince42

vince42

hi, i tried to test some sample in this plugin, it works when i build and run on a real device but it doesn't work with unity remote, is it possible to debug in unity or with a real device ?

3. thegdeveloper

thegdeveloper

What extra do I have to do to make it work with IOS?

4. google_play_service_dev

google_play_service_dev

5. ZombieFoxGames

ZombieFoxGames

Does not work!

6. ZombieFoxGames

ZombieFoxGames

Assets/play-games-plugin-for-unity-master/source/PluginDev.UnitTests/GooglePlayGames/ISocialPlatform/PlayGamesPlatformTest.cs(522,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `OnStateLoadedListener' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/play-games-plugin-for-unity-master/source/PluginDev.UnitTests/GooglePlayGames/ISocialPlatform/BaseMockPlayGamesClient.cs(89,45): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `OnStateLoadedListener' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/play-games-plugin-for-unity-master/source/PluginDev.UnitTests/GooglePlayGames/ISocialPlatform/BaseMockPlayGamesClient.cs(93,60): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `OnStateLoadedListener' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/play-games-plugin-for-unity-master/source/PluginDev.UnitTests/GooglePlayGames/ISocialPlatform/PlayGamesPlatformTest.cs(507,20): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `OnStateLoadedListener' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/play-games-plugin-for-unity-master/source/PluginDev.UnitTests/GooglePlayGames/ISocialPlatform/PlayGamesPlatformTest.cs(510,54): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `OnStateLoadedListener' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/play-games-plugin-for-unity-master/source/PluginDev.UnitTests/GooglePlayGames/ISocialPlatform/PlayGamesPlatformTest.cs(515,69): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `OnStateLoadedListener' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

JEliasMF likes this.
  7. JEliasMF

JEliasMF

#ZombieFoxGame tengo el mismo problema lograste solusionarlo ayuda
    I have the same problem, you managed to get it solved.

8. games504

games504

I have the same problem, you managed to get it solved.

9. suliluz

suliluz

I think I might be too late, but probably will leave this here for future visitors encountering the same problem as ZombieFoxGames. The fix would be to not directly add the plugin into unity, but use the import custom package feature. The .unitypackage file to be used would be in the current-build folder if you download the official plugin from github. This will automatically fix dependencies and import your plugin properly into your project.

Splinter_Cell likes this.
  10. Coslab

Coslab

Suliluz, you are 100% right!