Search Unity

How do I interact with Official Facebook SDK using Javascript?

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by ZaddBuzuki, Mar 27, 2015.

1. ZaddBuzuki

ZaddBuzuki

So, I have a basic side-scrolling speed platformer game, and I want to have users be able to retry in the same position of when they died if they Share the game via Social media. I want to Implement Facebook firstly, I know I need to go to the Developers Facebook site, Download the SDK, install the Unity package, Register the app on their site, Give the SDK the app ID. But what I do not know what to do is interact with the SDK in Javascript.

How do I Login to Facebook Using Javascript? How do I post to facebook wall using Javascript? How do I Share to facebook friends using Javascript?

My entire game is made in Javascript, and as far as I can tell, nobody has made a tutorial of any kind showing how you can use Javascript to share a game to social media.

I am asking you, the Unity3D Community, to please respond to this, and give me information that is vital for me to market my game on the Android market, and perhaps give my company Null Reality, LLC some fans that will support my further game development.

I am just desperate for a teacher, as I do not have money, and can not afford coding classes, or even attend college. I have been fiddling with code since I was 12, and although I self taught myself code by taking examples and changing it to see what happens exactly, and to my friends, coding is quite a talent. I like to code, but I wish I had a proper education on the subject to help me perform above and beyond.

Thanks for reading, please help if you know anything about this subject! -Zadd