Search Unity

High Speed Frenzy! (2D Endless Runner, sort of, but not really)

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by ChrisSch, Aug 17, 2014.

1. ChrisSch

ChrisSch

Hi guys, we've been working on a small project and it’ll be out in a few days. It’s a cartoonish style endless runner, the app idea is you don’t have the best car and you basically try to keep it together as you drive. Tap on parts that fall off to re-attach them to the car, and see how long you last.
    Here’s the game icon and a few screenshots, we'd love to hear what you think about it.

Available at: Google Play - High Speed Frenzy

car icon falling apart 1x1 small 512.png

Screenshot_2014-08-16-23-15-39.png Screenshot_2014-08-16-23-15-51.png Screenshot_2014-08-16-23-15-51.png Screenshot_2014-08-16-23-15-51.png
    Sorry for no video, my phone is too weak to record gameplay. I might record the editor version later.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  2. ChrisSch

ChrisSch

Aaaand its out. Free and available at Google Play - High Speed Frenzy.

I have some issues with Google Play Services, so that's unfortunately not in the game in version 1.0. Hopefully I'll get it working. For some unknown reason its not working even tho I followed the same process I did with our other game Vector Drive. Anyway, have fun and tell me whacha think. Its our first 2D game. :p

EDIT: Its still WIP because I still need to implement GPS, but I thought I'd update here before I make a thread in showcase.