Search Unity

Hey guys, new to Unity/Game development in general.

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by thedarkmatter, Mar 29, 2015.

1. thedarkmatter

thedarkmatter

I am not sure if this is against the rules or anything but I am looking for a one on one tutor who i of course will pay hourly, to teach me the engine and more importantly, coding. I have been spending the past two days watching youtube videos and it is definitely helping a lot but, some times i doubt what I am learning and would like some body to be able to clarify what exactly I am trying to understand and do.

So, If any body is interested, I am willing to pay at most 10 dollars an hour to some one who is willing to be patient, and is willing to keep it k.i.s.s. (keep it simply stupid)

If you are more than comfortable with c# and if this idea interests you, please message me here or to my personal email, theredmatter1@gmail.com

Keep in mind, I would like to try and learn scripting and such as I am making the game from scratch. I dont plan on making anything extravagant right off the bat. Using simple cubes and shapes is probably the best way to go around with starting off the bat.

2. Adam-Buckner

Adam-Buckner

raven99 likes this.
  3. thedarkmatter

thedarkmatter

Thank you Adam! I will try these all out and bookmark them as well.

raven99 likes this.
  4. SubZeroGaming

SubZeroGaming

I keep it simply stupid haha. Check my signature for relative links.