Search Unity

HEROIC FANTASY CREATURES FULL PACK VOLUME 2

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by PROTOFACTOR_Inc, May 22, 2014.

1. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Hi there! Here it comes!! HEROIC FANTASY CREATURES FULL PACK Volume 2 is now available as a special offer both on Unity Asset Store and Protofactor Store.

DIRECT LINK TO ASSET STORE

This pack currently includes 16 creatures: Asian black dragon, basilisk, barghest, centaur, death skull, giant monster bat , giant crab, giant scorpion, crasc, dwarfs, lacodon, gargoyle, gorgon, kraken, minotaur, fungoid. Pack will end up containing 30 creatures total! the amazing thing is customer will be able to access for free all the Add-ons! Means the 14 creatures to come will be free!
    the pack is currently available at $200, Price will increase by $25 every two Add-Ons until reaching the final price of $350 (complete pack price)

Here is the list of the next ones to come (some names might not make sense to some of you guys, a description will be done later on...) with approximate price on release:

1/ basilisk -----------------------> DONE $25

TRY BASILISK IN ITS WEB PLAYER HERE
    2/ giant monster bat--------------------> DONE $25

try giant monster bat in its web player here
    3/ kraken -------------------------------> DONE $35

try Kraken in its web player here
    4/ dark elf $30
    5/ gargoyle ---------------------------> DONE $30

try gargoyle in its web player here
    6/ gnome $25
    7/ gorgon ---------------------------->DONE $35

TRY THE GORGON IN ITS WEB PLAYER HERE

8/ hobbit $25
    9/ dwarf -----------------------------> DONE $50

TRY THE DWARF IN ITS WEB PLAYER HERE

10/ giant scorpion -----------------------> DONE $25

TRY GIANT SCORPION IN ITS WEB PLAYER HERE
    11/ death skull ----------------------> DONE $20

try death skull in its web player here
    12/ volcrate $30
    This creature can be described as a wereHawk, massive barbarian humanoid body with a bird face. Manipulating 2 handed swords or axes.
    13/ automate $30
    Ancestor of the robot. this enemy is a total humanoid clock work...
    14/ barghest -------------------------------> DONE $25

TRY THE BARGHEST IN ITS WEB PLAYER HERE

15/ centaur ---------------------------------> DONE $30

TRY CENTAUR IN ITS WEB PLAYER HERE
    16/ giant crab-------------------------------> DONE $25

TRY GIANT CRAB IN ITS WEB PLAYER HERE
    17/ crasc-------------------------------> DONE $20

try crasc in its web player here
    18/ black dragon (oriental dragon) -------------------> DONE $25

try black dragon in its web player here
    19/ fungoid ------------------------------------> DONE $25

try fungoid in its web player here
    20/ undertaker $30

undead creature, scavenger that you encounter mostly in cemeteries and battlefield. looks like a ghoul with small little bat wings and stag antlers.
    21/ hellrot $25

demonic creatures, awful fat little body,little wings.will perform claws attack and bite attack. bite can transmit the black plague
    22/ hippogriffe $30
    dangerous horse-ish like creature with lizard-ish head, deadly claws, and sharp teeth.

23/ lacodon $35

try lacodon in its web player here

Disgusting and terrifying big creature living in the swamp areas. Its body is covered with hard scales. his head is also covered with hard scales that can spread open to show its terrifying ugly face so it can perform a deadly spiky tongue attack.the creature has long arms with multiple articulations.
    24/ minotaur $30

try minotaur in its web player here
    25/ phoenix $30
    26/ giant beetle $25
    27/ witch $30
    28/ unicorn $20
    29/ cerberus $30
    Mythological fantastic creature. guardian of Hades Kingdom. this giant terrifying dog has 3 heads!
    30/ Darkness knight $35
    Giant armored darkness knight. using a powerful spikes bowl attached by a chain to his right wrist

Cheers :)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
    BrandyStarbrite likes this.
  2. l0cke

l0cke

Do it same way as in volume 1 case.

3. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Means wait to have about 8 models and start the volume 2 pack at that point? then raise the price at each new release?

4. nasos_333

nasos_333

This is amazing, thanks for making these creatures, your work is invaluable to my RPG project

My suggestion is to split the pack to half and 60$ for each half, 60$ is a price i can afford without shaking my budget, plus it is always easier to afford 2x60$ than 120$ at once

I would instantly support the pack with 60$ and a selection from half the creatures and the option to get the other support pack a bit later for example

5. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

Very tempting offer.

6. l0cke

l0cke

For example...

7. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Would mean that the pack wouldn't be available for purchase before something like at least a month and a half ( minimum time to create some of the easiest creatures in the volume 2 )

8. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Here it would be an underestimated price. the total approximate value of the pack if items purchased individually would be more than $750. I know that there are some tight budgets, students wallets etc ... but it's not possible to cut the price up to such a low amount of money.

9. DevionGames

DevionGames

I would just preorder, it went great with the first pack for me so i would repeat it. However i would realy prefer to buy it from the asset store.

10. nasos_333

nasos_333

I did not mention any actual cut, just split the packs in two, each at 60-65$ (half the 125$ suggested price) and 15 creatures

The price for all 30 creatures would still be 120-130$ (in this initial suggested offer of course)

Unless i did not understand correct the 125$ for the creatures.

Or let me put it this way, say i want to support the pack right now with 60$, what can i get for that

I think you would get a lot more support if you cover this case, in any way you think is appropriate

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  11. DevionGames

DevionGames

You get such a great price because of the amount of creatures. But maybe you could make two packs:
    Preorder:
    1. Full Pack: 120$
    2. Half pack 80$

12. nasos_333

nasos_333

That would work too i guess

13. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Sure thing, since now the asset store can have package of about 2Gb it's possible to make this happen. Had to wait till end of last year to make sure it was possible in order to release the volume 1.

14. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Seems there is a bit of a misunderstanding here. Choice 1 is pre order the 30 creatures right now for $125/150, and you'll have access to all the 27 left for free. Once the amount of 8 creatures is reached, the price of the pack would be raised at each new release gradually until reaching the final price of $350 ( pack complete)
    Choice 2 is slightly different: the pack would be created and released with 8 creatures at start for around $175, all the 22 creatures left would be free add ons. and at each new release the price would be raised until reaching the complete pack price ($350)

Hope it's clearer like that.

15. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Bump. Some might have missed this. Also a poll is here to get your opinion.
    Cheers.

16. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

There we go! :)
    the pack is ready to be pre-order on both UNITY ASSET STORE and PROTOFACTOR STORE!
    Enjoy :)

DIRECT LINK TO ASSET STORE

17. l0cke

l0cke

Why? It is more expensive there, since Unity is taking 30 percent of money...

18. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Asset store provides a way to back up easily whether PROTOFACTOR STORE can only provide new download link to re download an asset that got lost. It's an easy way to make sure all your assets are at the same spot.
    the only inconvenience of the Asset Store would be the fact that you actually have to download the whole entire bunch of assets each time you want to upgrade... when PROTOFACTOR delivers a download link for each individual assets.

19. Tiny-Tree

Tiny-Tree

bought it this morning on asset store, your website store seems to have problem, cant access it.
    could you show a reference image of the models you will create?there is some creatures name that i never heard about.

20. kalamona

kalamona

I love the winged skull :) I especially like the detailing how the wing connects to the bone. Great work!

21. l0cke

l0cke

Thats why we have backups ;) But OK, if anybody wants to throw money from window, it is indeed his choice...

22. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Thanks for the kind words. Death Skull was pretty fun to do.

23. gazebo

gazebo

Hi , I bought the animals pack during previous asset store sale.

I'm willing to buy volume 2 and previous volume 1 pack but I would like to know when 30 models of volume 2 will be completed.

I know that creatures like kraken or crab are way too difficult and take long time to accomplish.

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  24. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

Awesome ... I think I'll get into this one. I missed the last opportunity so will be nice to get into this deal early while it's still fairly cheap.

25. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

Purchased from your site. Can't wait to see what you come up with. If I could ask a small favour ... would it be possible to bump up the dwarf in the queue? I could really use a dwarf warrior for my current project. Not a big deal if that's not possible.

All the best,

Raj

26. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Thanks for your interest and support! :)
    Those creatures mentioned are not especially those that might take the biggest amount of time. Models that might take longer are those that require the ability to be customized. Dwarf for example would have several haircut and beards and maybe a few show / hide able props.
    You can expect a new Add-on pretty much every week. At least we'll try to get up to that.
    Hope this answer your concern.

27. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Hi, and thanks for your purchase. :)
    The list in the first post doesn't reflect the order in which the pack will be created. This means that we'll try to create the easiest and fastest models first in order to provide customer with as many creatures as possible in a decent amount of time.

28. gazebo

gazebo

Thanks:) I'll buy these in your site. By the way these creatures reminds me Steve Jackson's Sorcery series and D&D table talk rpg I loved so much in childhood ,the rpg books truly older than "old school rpg":eek:

Last edited: May 25, 2014
  29. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Nice to hear this pack awaken some nice remembrance. Have to say that for us as well it's a real delight to bring to life creatures from D&D, the Dark Eye and Dragon Warriors (one that I truly loved)

30. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Just to let you guys know that CRASC is in the pipeline production. Should be ready by the end of the week. CRASC is also a flying enemy that lives in the dark caves network. His only eye can detect heat. It looks like an awful giant ray (fish). It will perform bite attacks and deadly poisoned stinger attacks. Will post some WIP images as soon as possible.

Thanks again to all of you guys who pre ordered the pack. :)

31. nasos_333

nasos_333

Would you recommend getting this on Unity store or your own ?

Any perks / disdvantages either way ?

Also some info on the creatures would be very welcome and help a lot with the buying decision :)

Last edited: May 27, 2014
  32. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Here it's up to you. Content will be the same. release day should be the new Add_Ons whether on Unity Asset Store or PROTOFACTOR STORE. As for the creatures, will try to take the time to give a short text description in the first post's list.

33. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Updated the fist post with a short description for some of the creatures that some potential customers might not know. All the creatures created by Protofactor are inspired by the books:"DRAGON WARRIORS" (if you need more info and documentation)
    Cheers :)

34. nasos_333

nasos_333

Thanks, that is really helpfull :)

EDIT: The descriptions really add a new dimension to the excitement for this one, buying immediately :)

EDIT 2: Bought from the store, thanks from the incredible offer, cant wait to see the rest of the creatures, the first ones are really amazing

Last edited: May 27, 2014
  35. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Thanks for the kind words and support. :) Hope you'll love all the other models to come.

36. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

As said before Crasc is under development. Model is for the moment modeled, unwrapped, rigged and skinned. the last two steps are texturing and animation.
    Here is a WIP render of the model:

37. gazebo

gazebo

Wow:D Looks nice. Can't wait to see it's textured and animating in my project:D

I'm so relieved after buying volume 2 yesterday before the price goes up. I'm planning to buy volume 1 next month.

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  38. nasos_333

nasos_333

Looks great :)

BTW, the dragon webplayer link send me back to the store

39. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Tanks for your purchase and support gazebo. Will do our best to make the creatures as as appealing and polished as possible.

@nasos_333: web player link now fixed. Thanks for the notification

40. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Crasc is now textured, last step is animation. Stay tuned! :)

41. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

Looks great ... a bit like a Disc of Tzeentch from the warhammer universe.

42. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Thanks Rajmahal! :) Glad you like it.
    try Crasc in its web player here
    The Volume 2 now contains 4 creatures! When the next creatures (5th one) would be released, it'll mean that you'd have purchased all the assets individually. After this 5th one, well, it's all bargain for customer!! :) Enjoy!

43. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Next Add-On will certainly be the Giant Crab.

44. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Download links sent to those who purchased the volume 2 from PROTOFACTOR STORE.
    Cheers! :)

45. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Giant Crab is in the pipe! Stay tuned. Little delay regarding this creature unfortunately as some personal stuff came up. Worst case scenario the creature will be released next week. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
    nasos_333 likes this.
  46. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

Looks fantastic ... can't wait.

47. nasos_333

nasos_333

Just incredible :)

I wanted such an enemy for the lake areas and this is beyond anything i imagined i could have in my budget.

Thanks again for the amazing creatures and work, makes all the difference in bringing the world to life

48. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Thanks!!!. Glad you guys appreciate what s cooking. Managed to put some time in and have the texturing almost done. Creature won't have a lot of animations. Maybe 15 max.

49. nasos_333

nasos_333

15 does not seem low in any case :)

I was looking for a good crab enemy for a long time and it was amazing to see one included in your pack, now that is revealed and looks just incredible of course the exitement has gone through the roof.

Cant wait to see the texturing.

I am now working on adding my particle effects to your creatures to make variations, i may post some pics of the frost giant (based on your ogre) and the hairy dragon wyrm (based on the japaneze dragon in this pack). The possibilities are endless thanks to your amazingly well crafted models.

50. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

here is what Giant Crab will look like, it'll have an illumination map for those spikes. should be pretty sweet.