Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

HEROIC FANTASY CREATURES FULL PACK VOL. 1 at 50% OFF on the daily deal (09/30/2014).

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by PROTOFACTOR_Inc, Sep 27, 2014.

1. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Hey guys I'm thrilled to announce that the first volume of the Heroic Fantasy Creatures will be on sale at 50% OFF on Tuesday September 30th.

You guys will be able to enjoy a huge bargain: only $175 for 30 quality creatures!! means less than 6 bucks per creature!!

Don't miss it, it will only last 24 hours.

Cheers!! :)

2. Archania

Archania

Gotta miss this one.. hope it goes again towards the holidays.
    Awesome deal though!

3. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

ah that's too bad! This kind a deal on the Asset Store in totally unpredictable... you never know when it's gonna go on sale and even less when it's going to go back on sale.

4. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

bump for those who didn't see this post.

5. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

The daily deal has started! Don't miss such a huge bargain. Such an opportunity doesn't happen that often. Less than $6 per character. This is a good deal!

6. schmosef

schmosef

I was excited to see this on sale today. I picked it up.

It's truly a huge asset. I've been downloading for almost 30 min and it's only half way done. :)

Is the 2nd pack going to be going on sale anytime soon?

7. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Glad you're excited about the volume 1. you never know when a pack will be selected to be on a sale on the Asset Store. They just inform you at heir own discretion a little bit before so you can prepare some marketing. The volume 2 is already a big offer, it's currently listed at $200, has 14 creatures created ( 15th, basilisk being in the pipe as we speak) and will receive 16 FREE Add-Ons. it will end up containing as many creatures as in the volume 1 (30)

8. schmosef

schmosef

Yeah, I'll probably pick it up in a few weeks. Great work.

9. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

I'm raising the price of Volume 2 every 2 new Add-Ons released by $25 increments. So in a few weeks price will be higher for sure. Once complete the final price will be the same as the normal price of volume 1 ($350)

10. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Already half way through the sale! 12 hours left to take advantage of that huge deal. Don't miss it. :)

11. Ony

Ony

So sad to have to miss this one right now because I have a fantasy game coming up in the future and this would be perfect, but my asset budget for the month has been just about depleted. From the demos it looks like awesome, awesome work. I can't wait to pick it up, even if I do end up paying full price for it.

12. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

ah sorry to hear that... It's still la good deal, even at the full price though. :)

13. schmosef

schmosef

I've been playing with it today and it's incredible. Lots and lots of content. Truly a great value, even at full price. :cool:

14. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

One hour left... OMG