Search Unity

Help For FNaF Fangame

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by minecraft7089, Feb 28, 2015.

?

Complete Feedback Question : How does my game look so far? Be honest so I can improve upon it!

1. Excellent!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Good.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. OK.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not Very Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Terrible!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. You need to improve on...(leave in comments)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minecraft7089

minecraft7089

I am creating a FNaF fangame called Five Nights at FredBear's
    You can visit it here : bit.ly/FiveNightsatFredBears

Why I pick Unity :
    Although I don't have any scripting knowledge, I have used Unity the most.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And there will be a music box system. Search up "music box fnaf 2" if you don't know what I'm talking about.

So here's how I want it to work like:

When value of musicBox equal -10, create AND move a gameObject(animatronic) to make a jumpscare.
    musicBox is represented by a number, and time.deltatime would probably help in the music box winding down.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[Optional]

A separate script to slow down the audiosource after the -10 seconds of time.deltatime.
    This is optional because I don't know if Unity is capable of doing it.

I would like a texture system to fill it up, but a number display system would work well also.
    What I mean by number system : When you wind up the music box it counts up, 10 being the highest.
    Also when it "winds down"(pun intended) count down to -10.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Also, as you probably guessed, there has to be a button to wind it up, and this could just be a gameObject, or it could be a textured GUI button.

Thanks in advance,
    Minecraft7089:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.