Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

heavy scene loader problem

Discussion in 'PSM' started by daidokoro, Oct 13, 2014.

1. daidokoro

daidokoro

So i have worked on a pre-loader system to avoid waiting and blank screens in between my levels. My issue : on mac, pc or mobile, the loader is working fine but again on the psp, every time, i have different behaviors or problems (like it will start from 0% reaching 11% then back to 0% then crash)

If someone want to check the asset and double check the code you are welcome as if it is working it can benefit the community maybe. You will need Unity Pro as i'm using a pro feature only : Async Dynamic Loading

link to download

Thanks

Emmanuel

2. Black_Eagle

Black_Eagle

Ugh its not psp :( its vita

3. eriQue

eriQue

Unity Technologies

If it's crashing, why not simply report it as a bug? Then we actually have a process of fixing it for you..

Black_Eagle likes this.
  4. daidokoro

daidokoro

Ok i have reworked the loader and will try it on the vita before the week end. If it is still crashing i will send a bug report thanks. If not i will share it :)

5. davem250

davem250

Well, i have just tried it out and... it Works exactly like the : Application.LoadLevelAsync!
    It doesn't show anything even though i have Applied the 2D Textures and the Gui Skin...
    It's simply just a lot of code that could be seriously simplified by using the above code!
    But i also noticed that your prefab doesn't have IsTrigger Applied on the trigger object! so that Means if you plan on using that prefab i would highly recommend turning IsTrigger on!
    Thanks for the code even though i cannot use it :p But thanks anyway ;)