Got Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by Bioblaze, May 12, 2012.

1. Bioblaze

Bioblaze

I am currently making a Small 2d Side Scroller Game, and I need some help.

Models I need:
    Sword, TnT Brick
    2 Types of Minecraft Trees
    Base Minecraft Person (Rigged)
    Skeleton (Rigged) Animations (Bow Fire, Walk)
    Zombie (Rigged) Animations (Walk, Push)
    Pig (Rigged) Animations (Walk, Run)

Animations I need for "Base Minecraft Person"

Walk,
    Jump,
    Crouch Walk,
    Crouch,
    Run,
    Idle Standing,
    Item Swing,
    Punch,
    Throw

Will give Credit in the Game, if Sold will give a % of Course, or if someone simply just wants to work with me ^_^

Hope someone responds and thank you for reading this.
    Last edited: May 12, 2012
  2. Bioblaze

Bioblaze

This is all for a 2d SideScroller Game, that is for Private Minecraft Servers, to allow for Exp, Items, Currency to be given to the winner of the game, I am tieing it up to Minecraft Server directly.

I hope someone contacts me, I would be very happy if they do.
  3. leonardarmstead

leonardarmstead

add me on skype I might be able to help "leonardarmstead"
  4. AJCStriker

AJCStriker

Could you explain what you mean by that?
  5. kannan143

kannan143

6. Bioblaze

Bioblaze

The game is going to be tied to Private Minecraft Servers, where people can play the Game, with Their Character and Get Items in World for being the Game, ive already finished the Coding, the First Game is going to be simple blocks. I would however like the Second game to Actually Include Mobs the Base Character.

Ill contact you tomarrow Leonard. Thank you.

Kannan why post if your not going to Contribute help?
    Last edited: May 14, 2012
  7. AJCStriker

AJCStriker

As someone who has done a lot of minecraft modding, I still don't understand what you aim to do. Are you suggesting that your game will connect to the same bukkit/spout server as the normal minecraft client or are you simply sharing data?
  8. Bioblaze

Bioblaze

Well there is a Way to Send Direct Information to a Minecraft Server, on a Special Port with SSL. you simply send the Command correctly to it, and Items you find in Game, can be given too you in the Actual Minecraft Server, I will make it Robust enough so any Server can Use it if they would like.
  9. bucco

bucco

So... are you making a Minecraft Mod?
  10. AJCStriker

AJCStriker

You are talking about the RCON port.

Personally I think this will end up being dependant on a bukkit mod, but good luck with it.
  11. Bioblaze

Bioblaze

Actually no, this is a Seperate Game, and I already have the SSL Socket working, with the correct informaiton to login, I can do commands via in-Unity-Game to any minecraft Server that is setup with the login informaiton.

And no, there isnt a mod in the Server, at least not that i know of. Ive been working on it for 2 weeks, works fine. I can force give people who are on Minecraft Items to their Inventory np. Also Send a Notice to the Server.

This is a Actual Game, people play and gain Items/Exp from the Game, into Minecraft for their Characters.

I thought it would be neat, and I am looking for someone to Animate the Models Correctly, I have allt he Blocks Made and the Creatures, Rigged as well. I need Animations for them made. Hopefully someone would like to help ^_^
  12. AJCStriker

AJCStriker

Are you sure you mean SSL because I was under the impression you meant Secure Socket Layers which are expensive and relatively rare.

Could you clarify what you mean by SSL because it sounds like your talking about the RCON port built into minecraft servers, and I'm confused.
  13. Bioblaze

Bioblaze

You have to connect to the Server over SSL even to the RCON port. Regardless.

I dont understand why it is so hard for you to understand.

Anyways Finished 1 Game, Ill put a webplayer up so everyone can see, still looking for someone to do the Animations for the Models.
  14. Bioblaze

Bioblaze

I am making Unity Games, that allow Owners of Minecraft Servers to Link the Games to their Servers, for their Users to gain Prizes and Other Assortments of Nice things.