Search Unity

Google Mobile Ad - PlayMaker Actions

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Jun 2, 2014.

1. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello.
    First implementation of Playmaker actions just added to the Google Mobile Ad plugins

I would appreciate any comments and feedback.
    Feel free to post:

Bug Reports
    Feature Request
    General Thoughts - how to improve Playmaker actions implementation for Google Mobile Ad plugin

The current actions list is:

• GAD_InitGoogleAd
    • GAD_SetAdTargeting
    • GAD_SetAdTestDevices
    • GAD_CreateBanner
    • GAD_ShowBanner
    • GAD_HideBanner
    • GAD_RefreshBanner
    • GAD_DestroyBanner
    • GAD_StartInterstisialAd
    • GAD_LoadInterstisialAd
    • GAD_ShowInterstisialAd

2. Jack62Lewis

Jack62Lewis

Hi,
    I've got both playmaker and Google Mobile Ads but can't seem to see these actions.

3. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

4. kahnmakers

kahnmakers

Hello,

I have both plugin : iOs Native and Androïd Native.
    In a way to use GoogleMobileAd instead of AndroidAdMobController as said in the androidNative documentation
    I can find the GooglePlayCommon folder in Extensions, but not the CrossPlateform Playmaker Actions ( GAD_InitGoogleAd, GAD_SetAdTargeting, GAD_SetAdTestDevices...)

Can we use the Android Playmaker actions to target both plateform ( iOs and Android) or could you provide us a way to get the crossplateform component.

Thanks a lot,

Raphaël

5. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello. I ma not sure what you mean.
    But of you own Android Native and IOS Native you may use Google Ad in Android and iAd on IOS.
    If you looking for crossplatfrom Google Ad solution. I would suggest to look at the Google Mobile Ad plugin.

Cheers!

6. MS80

MS80

First of all, thanks for this great asset with playmaker actions!

I have a few questions / problems, hope you can help me with these:

1. Interstisial maybe not to working correctly !?
    - I use the following actions: GAD_Init Google Ad, GAD_Load Interstisial Ad, loading works just fine!
    - after that I use "GAD_Show Interstisial Ad" to show Interstisial, works!
    - but Interstisial stays forever! shouldn't it get closed automatically (after defined time on admob)?
    - only way to close Interstisial is the close-button (x)!
    - if I would like to show one Interstisial more than one time (f.e at start and at the end of game), what is the best way to get this working?
    - takes verly long time until loaded (Banners are much faster)

2. Interstisial portrait-mode?
    - dont know the correct behavior, but it seems that Interstisial shows in portrait mode if auto rotation is turned of! I tested a landscape app but all Interstisials showed up in portrait mode (auto-rotate off).

3. "GAD_Show Interstisial Ad" behavior unclear
    - this action offers 2 events: success and fail event. when exaclty these events will be triggerd?
    - if a Interstisial closes after defined time (on admob) is there a event to recognize that it dissapeared?
    - if a user closes the ad via close button, how can this interaction detected?

4. "GAD_Set Ad Test Devices"
    - how will this action behave? Is it possible to test the app ad without breaking admob rights (clicking clicking the ads, etc.)?
    - how to ensure running as test device? I set my test device ID, but still getting normal ads, saw some videos where developers got "test-ads" instead of normal ads.

5. permissions
    - at the moment lots of permissions are needed (gps-position, network, contacts, usb storage, stand by)
    - could you please provide a AndriodManifest.xml with premissions only needed for Google Ads?
    (others commented out) or tell which permissions exactly are needed?

6. "GAD_Init Google Ad"
    - Does it make sense to use multiple actions "GAD_Init Google Ad"? (f.e. using 2 Interstisial and 3 Banner IDs, each ID need a new init action)

Sorry for asking lots of questions!
    Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  7. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Interstitial can be close only buy touching close button. I will try to add programatically close to in in the next versions.
    I havent found what is timeout actually mean in admob settings
    What does Interstitial timeout mean in admob?

Interstitial can be showed only once - google restriction.

Yep that's why I implemented Load and Show function in addition to Start. It make you able to preload interstisial and show to your user with no delay.
    Cheers!

Can not say much about it. I guess interstitial orientation depends of interstitial content. Any way I haven't found any API to specify interstitial orientation.

It's all available with coding. I will extend playmaker actions for this.

Sorry for inconvenience this is done due to plugins compatibility.
    But all lines in manifest is commented so you can remove all unnecessary stuff if you wish.

Why would you need 2 Interstitial id? Currently one id per platform. the same for banners.

No problem :)

8. MS80

MS80

Thank you a lot for answering my questions!
    I assume Interstitial should close automatically after timeout, would make sense...

good to know, that is why I wanted to know if multiple Interstitial IDs would make sense (admob can hold multiple ids per app)

this is working just fine!
    sounds promising! I am looking forward for the next release.

That's no problem, just wanted to know! But I can confirm: interstitial orientation depends on device auto-rotation (same ad content showed portrait while app running in landscape, with auto-orientation content showed correctly)

regarding to 4.)
    I have tested playmaker actions and scripts as well, adding a test device id seem to have no influence! I am not sure, but I think if test device id works only "test" ads shows up...
    maybe something for the next update ;)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  9. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

But it's not :)

Yep it was my fail. This bug is fixed. Update with bug fix was submitted yesterday and should be live shortly.

Cheers!

10. MS80

MS80

Cool! Thanks!

11. ababab5

ababab5

Hi,

Do you plan to update the Admob SDK for iOS ?

You're in 6.9.2 and the 6.10.0 is available. Thanks !

12. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Thanks for letting me know. Will submit new version with updates SDK this weekends.

13. Khoa94

Khoa94

Could you do a video about how to use the PlayMaker actions?
    In this video
    , you don't enter Play mode to show that the ads appear. For the 2 example scenes, when I enter Play mode in Unity, no ads appear. What do I need to do to make the ads appear?

14. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello.
    I will do the guide for PlayMaker action. Bu basically you will only need to use CreateBanner Action to make banner appear.

The banner will not appear in Unity editor in play mode. banners will work only on real device.
    Cheers!

15. Khoa94

Khoa94

16. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

17. Khoa94

Khoa94

I successfully transferred the "NoCodingExample" to my iPod Touch. While my iPod is connected to Wifi, I open the app but don't see anything. Xcode gives me this error:
    2014-08-13 09:24:39.844 ProductName[964:60b] Failed to receive ad with error: Request Error: No ad to show.

2014-08-13 09:24:45.077 ProductName[964:60b] Failed to receive ad with error: Request Error: No ad to show.

Please help me fix this error.

Where do I specify my Ad Unit ID? For the PlayMaker action "GAD_Create Banner", I can't enter my Ad Unit ID: "ca-app-pub-7009609453504017/5807259686" to the "Banner ID" field because this field is int32.
    In this video,
    , you enter your Ad Unit ID in the "iOS Banner Unity Id" field in the "Ad Mob Banner" file. In the version I'm using, there's no "iOS Banner Unity Id" field in the "Ad Mob Banner" file.

18. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Yep in new version all id's should be set under Windows ->Google Mobile Ad -> Settings

This is pretty common error.
    Make sure that your publisher id's are correct, with you should specify under Windows ->Google Mobile Ad -> Settings.
    Some times there is simply no ad for your platform / region, that's why it's recommended to test in test mode, instead of real add.
    Cheers!

19. Khoa94

Khoa94

After entering my Ad Unit ID in Windows->Google Mobile Ad->Settings, the ad now appears correctly on my iPod Touch.

I don't see where I can enter my publisher's id in Windows ->Google Mobile Ad -> Settings? The ad works fine on my iPod Touch without I enter my publisher's id in Windows ->Google Mobile Ad -> Settings.

20. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

In new admob publisher's id was replaced by Ad Unit ID. So you good with only Ad Unit ID.
    Cheers!

21. Khoa94

Khoa94

I've just updated to the newest version (version 3.4). Before the update, my ads appear on my Android devices as I expected. After the update, my ads doesn't appear anymore.

Please let me know how I can make my ads appear again.

The below images show my setup. Screen Shot 2014-08-30 at 9.06.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2014-08-30 at 9.04.34 AM.png Screen Shot 2014-08-30 at 8.58.27 AM.png

22. Khoa94

Khoa94

After updating "Google Mobile ads plugin" to version 3.4, the iOS version of my game also doesn't work. The game crashes and quit to the home screen when I run it on my iPod Touch.
    For my project, I followed these steps https://developer.vuforia.com/resources/dev-guide/migrating-your-unity-project before updating "Google Mobile ads plugin" to version 3.4. This might affect the Google Mobile Ads Plugin.
    Please help me fix the issue.

23. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

I need to see the log, to find out what is goes wrong.

Looks like you have overrided plugin manifest, please use Android Manifest you got with the plugin

P.S. Can you test plugin on empty project using plugin example scene?

Cheers!

24. Khoa94

Khoa94

I figure out why the ads doesn't show up. The ads doesn't show up because I use the "AndroidManifest.xml" that come with the Vuforia Unity SDK instead of using the "AndroidManifest.xml" of your Google Ads plugin. If I only use the "AndroidManifest.xml" of your Google Ads plugin, the ads will display but then I can't access my Android device's camera. If I only use the "AndroidManifest.xml" of the Vuforia Unity SDK, no ads will display but I can access my Android device's camera. Thus, I need to combine the "AndroidManifest.xml" of your Google Ads plugin with the "AndroidManifest.xml" of the Vuforia Unity SDK into 1 "AndroidManifest.xml".

Below is the link to the "AndroidManifest.xml" of the Vuforia Unity SDK and your Google Ads plugin. Please combine them into 1 "AndroidManifest.xml". You can email me the new "AndroidManifest.xml" file at nguyenkh@grinnell.edu or reply below with the new code. I will copy and paste the new code to my "AndroidManifest.xml" file.
    Thank you very much.

"AndroidManifest.xml" of the Vuforia Unity SDK:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P7IsoRZuPvv9MuWY4vqZ05FVevHxhSBt7Igs7M7yYm8/edit?usp=sharing

"AndroidManifest.xml" of your Google Ads plugin
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QRsphps0XZJ8MBnWSTNzW30AzzhvEBXI3t36B3VfhtI/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  25. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

26. Khoa94

Khoa94

Here's my best attempt: I keep everything of your "AndroidManifest.xml" of your Google Ads Plugin the same and paste the code from "AndroidManifest.xml" of the Vuforia Unity SDK at the bottom, right before </manifest>

The merged "AndroidManifest.xml": https://docs.google.com/document/d/1POfOT39R-psRrtr9oX7lLSQTypjQyjdKkRMBljkr6nM/edit?usp=sharing

The ads show up but I can't access my Android's device's cameras. Please help me merge these 2 "AndroidManifest.xml" files together. I've spent hours on this and couldn't figure it out.

I'll also post this on http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/released-mobile-ads-sdk.229920/page-3 so maybe someone will be able to help with merging these 2 "AndroidManifest.xml".

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  27. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Looks like that for Vuforia you need to add only:
    permissions:

Code (CSharp):
    1.   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
    2.   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.CAMERA" />
    Video Player Activity:
    But as I already described here:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/...NYaCYTxXnn4eS4ytY/edit#heading=h.7frodoz468gu

It's not enough to just merge manifest, since both plugins requires to me main activity you need to merge plugins to.
    So here Is what I can do for my customers:
    • Instruction, of basic approaches for merging my plugins with any other (posted above)
    • Full open source code (Included in the plugin)
    • Video tutorial (should be live soon)
    Hope it helps.
    Cheers!

28. Khoa94

Khoa94

Your above solution doesn't work. I'll just wait for someone who use the Vuforia Unity SDK with your Google Ads Plugin to help me then. When I implement your above solution, here's the errors I get in the console:

Error building Player: CommandInvokationFailure: Failed to re-package resources. See the Console for details.
    /Users/Khoa/Desktop/adt-bundle-mac-x86_64-20140702/sdk/build-tools/android-4.4W/aapt package --auto-add-overlay -v -f -m -J gen -M AndroidManifest.xml -S "res" -I "/Users/Khoa/Desktop/adt-bundle-mac-x86_64-20140702/sdk/platforms/android-20/android.jar" -F bin/resources.ap_

stderr[
    AndroidManifest.xml:78: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'label' with value '@String/app_name').
    ]
    stdout[
    Configurations:
    (default)
    hdpi
    ldpi
    xhdpi
    xxhdpi

Files:
    drawable/app_icon.png
    Src: () res/drawable/app_icon.png
    Src: (hdpi) res/drawable-hdpi/app_icon.png
    Src: (ldpi) res/drawable-ldpi/app_icon.png
    Src: (xhdpi) res/drawable-xhdpi/app_icon.png
    Src: (xxhdpi) res/drawable-xxhdpi/app_icon.png
    values/analytics.xml
    Src: () res/values/analytics.xml
    values/ids.xml
    Src: () res/values/ids.xml
    values/strings.xml
    Src: () res/values/strings.xml
    values/version.xml
    Src: () res/values/version.xml
    AndroidManifest.xml
    Src: () AndroidManifest.xml

Resource Dirs:
    Type drawable
    drawable/app_icon.png
    Src: () res/drawable/app_icon.png
    Src: (hdpi) res/drawable-hdpi/app_icon.png
    Src: (ldpi) res/drawable-ldpi/app_icon.png
    Src: (xhdpi) res/drawable-xhdpi/app_icon.png
    Src: (xxhdpi) res/drawable-xxhdpi/app_icon.png
    Type values
    values/analytics.xml
    Src: () res/values/analytics.xml
    values/ids.xml
    Src: () res/values/ids.xml
    values/strings.xml
    Src: () res/values/strings.xml
    values/version.xml
    Src: () res/values/version.xml
    Including resources from package: /Users/Khoa/Desktop/adt-bundle-mac-x86_64-20140702/sdk/platforms/android-20/android.jar
    applyFileOverlay for drawable
    applyFileOverlay for layout
    applyFileOverlay for anim
    applyFileOverlay for animator
    applyFileOverlay for interpolator
    applyFileOverlay for transition
    applyFileOverlay for xml
    applyFileOverlay for raw
    applyFileOverlay for color
    applyFileOverlay for menu
    applyFileOverlay for mipmap
    Processing image: res/drawable/app_icon.png
    Processing image: res/drawable-hdpi/app_icon.png
    Processing image: res/drawable-ldpi/app_icon.png
    Processing image: res/drawable-xhdpi/app_icon.png
    (processed image res/drawable-ldpi/app_icon.png: 48% size of source)
    Processing image: res/drawable-xxhdpi/app_icon.png
    (processed image res/drawable/app_icon.png: 45% size of source)
    (processed image res/drawable-hdpi/app_icon.png: 48% size of source)
    (processed image res/drawable-xhdpi/app_icon.png: 47% size of source)
    (processed image res/drawable-xxhdpi/app_icon.png: 50% size of source)
    (new resource id app_icon from drawable/app_icon.png #generated)
    (new resource id app_icon from hdpi/drawable/app_icon.png #generated)
    (new resource id app_icon from ldpi/drawable/app_icon.png #generated)
    (new resource id app_icon from xhdpi/drawable/app_icon.png #generated)
    (new resource id app_icon from xxhdpi/drawable/app_icon.png #generated)
    ]

29. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Well the error sad that:
    Wit is used in Vuforia under Video player activity
    So you should have some kind of resources (xml files) with Vuforia, with should be placed to the Assets/Plugins/Android folder.

Sorry for not begin straight forward on this problem, I am not using Vuforia for Android. But I will ask customers who does this, to share the solution how do they combine Vuforia with plugins like Android Native, and specially with Android Native.

Cheers!

30. thanhduclee

thanhduclee

My dear friend,
    I bought your PlayMaker version 3.6
    So far, so good. But where can I specify the second banner/Interstitial ad ID?
    Cheers

31. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Are you talking about ad unit id? or about banner id (filed in Playmaker action) ?
    Cheers!

32. purbanics

purbanics

Hi Stan,

Please add descriptions for the "GAD_SetAdTargeting" Playmaker action to:
    https://unionassets.com/google-mobile-ads-sdk/playmaker-actions-124

There is description of the function in:
    https://unionassets.com/google-mobile-ads-sdk/initialization-182
    but please clarify it as there seems to be something missing from these 2 lines so they make sense:
    "
    If you set this method to, you will indicate that your app should be treated as child-directed for purposes of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
    If you set this method to, you will indicate that your app should not be treated as child-directed for purposes of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
    "

Also please make a Playmaker action for setting this:
    GoogleMobileAd.TagForChildDirectedTreatment(false);

And include a description when and why this is required to be COPPA compliant.

Br,
    Peter

33. purbanics

purbanics

Oh sorry, I just noticed that this boolean (see attached screenshot) is probably the child targeting setting.
    It's label is just cut off by the fact that Playmaker does not allow re-sizing the State panel.

So no new Playmaker action required, just please correct and add description to your documentation.

Br,
    Peter

Attached Files:

34. purbanics

purbanics

35. purbanics

purbanics

One more question about the "Keywords" setting possibility:

http://developer.android.com/refere...est.Builder.html#addKeyword(java.lang.String)
    Code (CSharp):
    1. public AdRequest.Builder addKeyword (String keyword)
    3. Add a keyword for targeting purposes.
    Am I right thinking that: I should come up with keywords that the users of my app would be searching for or things they are interested in? Than these keywords are used by Google Ads to show ads that those users with specific (keyword defined) interests will more likely click.
    Is this right?

36. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Yep, you are right, and thx for your suggestions about documentation, I will definitely include the explanations.
    Cheers!

37. elehelvari

elehelvari

I am using only Playmaker. The interstitial ad is a test ad but the banner ad is a real ad for some reason.
    Any idea why?

https://developers.google.com/mobile-ads-sdk/docs/admob/android/targeting

I guess I have added my test device ID correctly in the "GoogleMobileAdSettings" as the interstitial ad is a test one.
    And I have also set the same test device in the GAD_SetAdTestDevice Playmaker action.

Edit1: Some more info: When testing on iOS device both (banner and interstitial ads) are test ads, but when testing on Android device only the interstitial is a test ad, but the banner ad is a real one.
    What does this mean? Is there a bug in the code asking for a test ad in case of the Android banner?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  38. elehelvari

elehelvari

I seem to have trouble showing the test interstitial ad multiple times.
    I am using the GAD_LoadInterstisialAd and then the GAD_ShowInterstisialAd Playmaker actions.
    This shows it once, but then when I do this again it writes:
    "W/Ads﹕ The interstitial has not loaded."
    into the logcat log.

Do I also need to use "GAD_StartInterstisialAd" action?
    From reading:
    https://unionassets.com/google-mobile-ads-sdk/playmaker-actions-124
    I thought that the Start would not be needed when using the Load and Show pair of actions.

Please explain.

39. elehelvari

elehelvari

Testing some more:

Code (CSharp):
    1. 04-13 08:39:10.812   I/Ads﹕ Ad finished loading.
    2. 04-13 08:39:32.235   I/Ads﹕ Ad opening.
    3. 04-13 08:39:43.106   I/Ads﹕ Ad closing.
    I interstitial loaded / opened and closed nicely.

After this I go to the same load state then try to open the interstitial again and this happens every time:

Code (CSharp):
    1. 04-13 08:39:45.579   W/Ads﹕ The interstitial has not loaded.
    2. 04-13 08:39:48.092   W/Ads﹕ The interstitial has not loaded.
    3. 04-13 08:39:50.334   W/Ads﹕ The interstitial has not loaded.
    What is "I/Ads﹕" and "W/Ads﹕" ?

Code (CSharp):
    1. 04-13 08:50:12.037  I/Unity﹕ AN: Using proxy for class: com.androidnative.gms.ad.ANMobileAd method:Bridge_ShowInterstitialAd
    2.     UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    3.     UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    4.     AN_ProxyPool:CallStatic(String, String, Object[]) (at C:\Unity Projects\Test\Test\Assets\Extensions\GooglePlayCommon\Core\AN_ProxyPool.cs:20)
    5.     AN_GoogleAdProxy:CallActivityFunction(String, Object[]) (at C:\Unity Projects\test\test\Assets\Extensions\GooglePlayCommon\Core\AN_GoogleAdProxy.cs:9)
    6.     AN_GoogleAdProxy:ShowInterstitialAd() (at C:\Unity Projects\test\test\Assets\Extensions\GooglePlayCommon\Core\AN_GoogleAdProxy.cs:75)
    7.     AndroidAdMobController:ShowInterstitialAd() (at C:\Unity Projects\test\test\Assets\Extensions\GooglePlayCommon\Ad\AndroidAdMobController.cs:240)
    8.     GoogleMobileAd:ShowInterstitialAd() (at C:\Unity Projects\test\test\Assets\Extensions\GoogleMobileAd\Scripts\Core\GoogleMobileAd.cs:265)
    9.     HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.GAD_ShowInterstisialAd:OnEnter() (at C:\Unity Projects\test\test\Ass
    10. 04-13 08:50:12.047  W/Ads﹕ The interstitial has not loaded.
    Why does this line end so ubruptly?

Code (CSharp):
    1. HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.GAD_ShowInterstisialAd:OnEnter() (at C:\Unity Projects\test\test\Ass
    Is this the problem? Any ideas what I should try?

Please help,
    Emese

40. elehelvari

elehelvari

OK, I managed to figure this out with some debug texts.

This Playmaker action upload_2015-4-13_9-15-42.png
    gets stuck in the state, it does not activate any of the events, so that is the reason I did not load the next interstitial and could not show it later.

I can make it work for now by using a short delay and jumping out of the state "forcefully", but it would be nice if these events were triggered nicely.
    Please fix it.

Br,
    Emese

41. elehelvari

elehelvari

Hmmm, it seems this other action that should be used for checking for interstitial events doesn't do anything either:

upload_2015-4-13_9-39-35.png
    (This is just for displaying debug texts to see what happens when I test on Android device.)

It does not go to any one of the states, while interstitial is loaded, opened and closed form other FSMs.
    This FSM is stuck in the "Check AdMob Interstitial Events" state.

I think I am doing everything correctly and these just don't work.
    Please check and fix.

Has anybody used these Playmaker actions?

Br,
    Emese

42. elehelvari

elehelvari

The "GAD_BannerEvents" also does not seem to be doing anything. The FSM just stays in the state while a banner is displayed then hidden and none of the events get triggered during this.

What am I doing wrong?
    I have no idea what could be the problem.

43. AlexRay

AlexRay

@elehelvari

It seems like you messed up with your Ads IDs.
    Please, double check it and rebuild your project.

Did you see GoogleAdPlaymakerUseExample?
    If NOT - just look at GoogleAdPlaymakerUseExample Unity scene at GoogleMobileAdProject.
    It contains good giude realization of Interstitial Ad and Ad Banner example.
    I think, It will be useful for you.

If you have some additional questions - feel free to ask any info.
    Looking forward for your feedback.

Best regards,
    Stans Assets Team.

44. elehelvari

elehelvari

My ad unit IDs are OK.
    Some more info: When testing on iOS device both (banner and interstitial ads) are test ads, but when testing on Android device only the interstitial is a test ad, but the banner ad is a real one.
    What does this mean? Is there a bug in the code asking for a test ad in case of the Android banner?

Yes I tested first with GoogleAdPlaymakerUseExample scene. It works but the interstitial is using the "GAD_StartInterstitialAd" action. That works every time but is not fast enough.
    The load and show ad pair of actions must be used for any serious implementation so the user does not have to wait seconds.

So I still have 3 problems:
    1. Why is the banner not a test banner ad on Android device?

2. GAD_ShowInterstitialAd does not trigger any one of it's two events. (see image and explanation above)

3. Why aren't the event of GAD_BannerEvents and GAD_InterstitialEvents actions triggered? (see image and explanation above)

I need some suggestions to try out to pinpoint these problems.

Thanks in advance,
    Emese

45. elehelvari

elehelvari

Please reply, I still could not fix this and I am pretty much sure that this is some code problem because of the above explained symptom. Right?

I also received an email from Google today with the subject: "You're showing AdMob ads, now maximize ad revenue".
    :)

I should not be wasting ads, as I am still just testing my app:
    https://developers.google.com/mobile-ads-sdk/docs/admob/android/quick-start
    "You should always use test ads when developing and testing your app--testing with live production ads is a violation of AdMob policy and could cause your account to be suspended. "

Please help!
    Br,
    Emese

46. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I provided you Unity Demo project with Google Mobile Ads logic with Play Maker actions of Android Native plugin.
    Link to download this project you will get in private message.
    I think, this sample project will be very useful for you.

If you have any questions according to Stans Assets Plugins, please contact support at stans.assets@gmail.com instead of posting on the forum.

Feel free to ask any info. You are welcome!

Best regards,
    Stans Assets Support Team.

47. Demonith88

Demonith88

Can some one make a little tutorial on how to use it on playamker i getting every time
    Banner id: 0 not found
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
    WP8AdMobController:GetBanner(Int32) (at Assets/Extensions/GoogleMobileAd/Scripts/WP8/WP8AdMobController.cs:291)
    GoogleMobileAd:GetBanner(Int32) (at Assets/Extensions/GoogleMobileAd/Scripts/Core/GoogleMobileAd.cs:160)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.GAD_BannerEvents:OnEnter() (at Assets/Extensions/GoogleMobileAd/Addons/PlayMakerActions/GAD_BannerEvents.cs:30)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState:ActivateActions(Int32)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState:OnEnter()
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:EnterState(FsmState)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:SwitchState(FsmState)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:UpdateStateChanges()
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:Start()

48. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Did you test Google Mobile Ad Playmaker sample scene?
    Please, could you send me the screenshots of your Playmaker actions for Google Mobile Ad?

I can see, that you use Google Mobile Ads Playmaker actions on Windows Phone platform, right?
    Just one important thing - Google Mobile Ads development for Windows Phone is currently in progress.
    This update is related to Unity 5.3 guidelines changes for Windows Phone/Windows Store applications.
    So, please, keep looking forward for following updates.

If you have any additional assistance requests - the best approach is to contact The Stan's Assets Support Team directly via support@stansassets.com

Best regards,
    Alex

49. Demonith88

Demonith88

No i want to make for android i just started using the Ultimate Mobile just because of playemaker addons i dont kno how this works how i can make banner with playmaker with AdMob ? What ever i do i getting Banner id: 0 not found can u show me a simple in pics how to ?

50. AlexRay

AlexRay

Please, answer my previous questions!

Did you test Google Mobile Ad Playmaker sample scene?
    Please, could you send me the screenshots of your Playmaker actions for Google Mobile Ad?

Looking forward to your reply.
    Cheers!