Search Unity

[20% Off Plus/Pro] Glassware and Fruits and vegetables pack

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Adventure-Forge-Studio, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Adventure-Forge-Studio

Adventure-Forge-Studio

Hi

This is the feedback and support thread for our Fruits and vegetables pack and glassware pack.

The Fruits and Vegetables pack got a massive update with version 2.0 and now contains 25 high quality fruits and vegetables, with 3 LOD stages and PBR texture atlas with color variations on some of the fruits and vegetables, giving a total of 39 prefabs.
    We've also reworked the folder structure for orginazation. The old content has been moved into the 'mobile friendly' folder and still contains the 50 ready to use prefabs. These are low poly models with small textures, very well suited for mobile and tablet games as well as scene filler for larger games. Link

Update v2.0

25 new high quality fruits and vegetables, with LODs and PBR textures

Update v1.1

Added texture atlas alternative to all models. This does not replace existing models and texture, but adds new identical models that has different UV's for use with the new texture atlas.

Key Image Large V01.png
    Showcase_V04.png

The Glassware pack contains 125 ready to use prefabs, ranging from simple drinking glasses, to chemistry beakers to LED lit glass shelves. Link

Screenshot_05_SmallRes.jpg

Screenshot_07_SmallRes.jpg

ShelvesDayNightGIF.gif

If you like what you see then please do check them out.
    For our other packs check out our company store page.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  2. b4c5p4c3

b4c5p4c3

Good Work i'm adding the Fruits and Vegetables to my "Buying Soon" list.

3. b4c5p4c3

b4c5p4c3

Finally i got it.

The models are low poly so that's nice if you want to use on mobile devices.

The textures are very small 128x128 and some looks a little weird. (for example the carrot looks like a sausage)
    As the textures are not atlased i'd like to see better textures that can be resized if needed.

The included normal map is a single 128x128 file shared between all models so i think is not that useful, maybe you can include normal maps for each model.

All in all for the current price i think is a good purchase

4. Adventure-Forge-Studio

Adventure-Forge-Studio

Thank you for your feedback and your purchase. We will be continuing the work on this package. We'll look into adding both Normal maps and texture atlas.

Also if there are fruits and vegetables that you feel are missing, then don't hesitate to post your suggestions here.

5. sicga123

sicga123

Bought both packs. I bought the glass glassware pack specifically because the blurb mentioned fingerprints on a couple of the glass prefabs.

6. Adventure-Forge-Studio

Adventure-Forge-Studio

Thank you for your purchase. Glad you liked the idea of the fingerprints.

7. Adventure-Forge-Studio

Adventure-Forge-Studio

Just wanted to give a heads up on an update for the fruit and vegies pack. We'll be adding an the atlased version to the pack as well to give the option to slice off a few drawcalls making it better for mobile. This will not affect the models that are currently in the pack, rather we are adding in the same models just with different UV's in a separate folder to easily distinguish between the two versions. We'll also keep the price where it is at $5.

b4c5p4c3 likes this.
  8. Adventure-Forge-Studio

Adventure-Forge-Studio

The fruit and vegies pack has been submitted with the updated content and should be available soon :)

9. Adventure-Forge-Studio

Adventure-Forge-Studio

The update with the texture atlas versions of all the fruits and vegies are now live! :)

10. Adventure-Forge-Studio

Adventure-Forge-Studio

Just wanted to let you know that we've now updated the fruits and vegies pack with texture atlas version :)

b4c5p4c3 likes this.
  11. Adventure-Forge-Studio

Adventure-Forge-Studio

Big update is live!

Link to sales page

We've added 25 unique high quality, high res, fruits and vegetables, giving a massive increase in the visual fidelity.
    All have PBR textures, placed in 2 by 2 atlases, as well as 3 LOD stages.

The old content is still included, but have been relocated into the 'mobile friendly' folder.

We hope existing and future customers will be happy with the update :)

Link to sales page

12. Adventure-Forge-Studio

Adventure-Forge-Studio

The glass ware package has been included in Unity's "Madness Sale". Get it today at 30% off! :)

13. Adventure-Forge-Studio

Adventure-Forge-Studio

14. Adventure-Forge-Studio

Adventure-Forge-Studio

15. hopeful

hopeful

A question about the glassware ... is the fingerprint a special glass texture that we apply to any glass mesh?

Let's say I'm running a detective story and I want to have the player collect a fingerprint on a drinking glass. How would that work, and what would it look like? Do you have a sample picture?

16. Adventure-Forge-Studio

Adventure-Forge-Studio

Hi, thanks for taking an interest in our Glassware package.
    The fingerprints are simply applied as an emission texture. In your detective game you could have your character dust for prints and in your code simply increase the emission level of the material from 0 to 1, though this would bring out all the prints at the same time. Another approach could be to use a custom shader and blend in the emission texture at specific points. Though this type of shader is not included in this package.

I've taken a raw screen grab without any post processing to show how the fingerprints are shown on the different objects.

I hope this answers your question, but if there is more feel free to ask :)

Fingerprints.PNG

hopeful likes this.
  17. hopeful

hopeful

Thanks! :)

18. Adventure-Forge-Studio

Adventure-Forge-Studio

The second stage of Unity's massive sale is at hand! Now you can get our fruits and vegetable pack at 30% off!

Go get it! :)

19. Adventure-Forge-Studio

Adventure-Forge-Studio

20. Adventure-Forge-Studio

Adventure-Forge-Studio

You can now get 20% off these packages if you are a Plus or Pro subscriber :)

21. Adventure-Forge-Studio

Adventure-Forge-Studio

The Glassware pack is on sale right now during the mega sale, get it at 30% off right now! :)