Search Unity

Galaxy Groove [iOS][Android]

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by ub_jonk, Aug 26, 2016.

1. ub_jonk

ub_jonk

Hey everyone, we've recently released Galaxy Groove, a one-tap musical action game for mobile devices.

Jump, Swim, Bounce, Fly, Slide and Dance your way through a variety of challenging animated worlds each with its own music.

Get Galaxy Groove Lite on iOS App Store

Get Galaxy Groove Lite on Google Play Store

Launch Trailer

First Level Play-Through

Let me know if you have any comments / questions.
    Thanks for your time.

2. sir_luke

sir_luke

Wow, whatching the videos the game looks superfun and you definitely had an intuition in combing the single runner genre together with art style and music rhythm. I'll give the game a try and provide some feedback.
    If I can make a suggestion, I think it's not easy to understand the gameplay basics from the trailer, I'd reconsider the second part of it showing a little more of the game.

Good job!

3. ub_jonk

ub_jonk

Hi Sir_Luke,

Thanks for your feedback! I agree with you on the trailer comment, we switched the main trailer over to a pure gameplay trailer.

Also Galaxy Groove Paid version on iOS is now free for a limited time so if anyone wants to play full game no ads or purchases now is a good time to check it out.

Galaxy Groove Full Version : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/galaxy-groove/id1096974247?mt=8