Search Unity

G.U.Impact feedbacks

Discussion in 'Immediate Mode GUI (IMGUI)' started by Zero-Games-Studios, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Zero-Games-Studios

Zero-Games-Studios

G.U.Impact is a powerful Unity G.U.I framework.

The kit is currently available for $142,99 up on the Asset Store

G.U.Impact will help you to give the impression that your game was made to the standards of well known professional studios. Create its own G.U.I. system in the same way as G.U.Impact for Unity is a long and boring step in the creation of an ambitious Video Game. So we created a flexible solution which will help you to gain some money and precious time in your production processes. With the power of G.U.Impact, you'll be able to create everything you need, thanks to the use of the native Unity API.

G.U.Impact will be regularly updated, so we need your feedbacks to improve it.

Web Player Demo

Demo

Demo Videos

Video 1

Video 2

Tutorials

1) Creating a simple 3D GUI
    2) Creating a scrollable list
    3) Creating a widget
    4) Creating a button skin
    5) Animating a camera with multiple splines

Video Tutorials

1) Basic 3D GUI
    2) Widget Creation
    3) Button Skin Creation

Why is G.U.Impact better than other G.U.I.s ?

- There is no 3D GUI based currently on Unity API in the market. Existing API (Ngui, DFGUI, etc.) are based on internal systems to render their elements while GUImpact uses exhaustively Unity API.

- A user controlling the Unity API (Mecanim, shading, etc.) will be able to use all its expertise to its visual GUI. (Rendering various elements 2D, 3D integration, playing with light, etc.)

- Builds on Mecanim and animation Unity system to manage animations (so easy to access, very powerful and not need to learn something new)

- It is easy to extend GUImpact because it is the mechanics that Unity use. A user can easily create his own GUI element and re-use library.

- Dispatching event source and generic management of these events (mouse, keyboard, etc...)

- Simple UI Event Management (callback button, etc.), real-time rendering (WYSIWYG) and spline eystem provided (to make the animation of the object along splines)

- So if you feel limited by other G.U.I., and want something more powerful, we provide the most powerful GUI system for Unity.

We are here to collect your feedbacks about G.U.Impact and help you as much as we can.
    If you need more help than just our tutorials, our team is available to answer your questions and help you to create something awesome.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  2. Zero-Games-Studios

Zero-Games-Studios

First post updated. Now you can watch the first tutorial videos. :)

3. bjornrun

bjornrun

I would be nice to have more skins and at least the demo scene should be included. I like the concept of being able to customise everything, but right now I'm not sure how this will save time when trying to get a first prototype UI done.