Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

FullBlast SHMUP Game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by tucho, Sep 11, 2014.

1. tucho

tucho

Hi People, we're about to release our game FullBlast for both iOS and Android devices (Hopefully on 1st October!!!).

You can find more info about this project on our website: WWW.UFOCRASHGAMES.COM.

And you can follow FullBlast on Facebook and Twitter, stay tuned for the release!!!

If you're curious about the art from FullBlast game and want to see some more models and stuff; I posted many of the art that I've made for this project on this thread

I hope you like it, any help to spread this project is more than welcome :)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
    Meltdown, GarBenjamin and kambruster like this.
  2. meatball

meatball

Great design! Nice Website! Outstanding trailer! I like this kind of games so much. I'am a fan :)

3. Stazus

Stazus

4. ufocrashgames

ufocrashgames

Thank you for your comments meatball and Stazus, we're glad you like it! :D

Another illustration and some more secreenshots. We are a couple of weeks away from the release, stay tunned!!!

you also can follow FullBlast on Facebook and Twitter

GarBenjamin and kambruster like this.
  5. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

Awesome! Always enjoy shootemups. The slight amount of horizontal scrolling really adds a nice touch. Watching the video the game reminds me of the fantastic shootemups from the arcades and Neo Geo many years ago. Except the graphics are better. Looks like a ton of fun!

6. ufocrashgames

ufocrashgames

Thanks for your comments GarBenjamin :), this game was made for players who grew up playing shooters on 8bit consoles... and also for the new generations, of course ;)

Finally our game is on the stores!!! you can find it on both App Store and Google Play

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  7. OboShape

OboShape

cool cool, looking sweet, love the artwork on the levels!

yup love shootemups, proper reminds me of a misspent youth plugging 10p's into arcades :)

nice work

8. Darkays

Darkays

The game looks really cool! Sadly, I'm a Windows Phone user so I can't try it out, but good luck with the release of your game!

9. imaginaryhuman

imaginaryhuman

Nice. I like how the environment rotates around some of the bosses.

10. zenGarden

zenGarden

Great work :) (i followed the progress on polycount)
    Are ships made by Ben Mathis ( http://www.poopinmymouth.com/ ) or am i wrong it's your onw work ?

11. ufocrashgames

ufocrashgames

Thank you for your kind comments guys!!! we really apreciate it :)

We received a lot of feedback from people who played the game and had a crazy days of work yesterday and today fixing bugs, hopefully we will upload a new version on Monday with a lot of fixes.

@zenGarden: I'm a truly fan of Ben's work (it's Tucho the artist of Fullblast), but he not to do with our game, all designs and models are mine. I saw that Ben is working on ships for his own game (not so organic ones as ours) I guess that it will be a great game, will check it when released :)

12. zenGarden

zenGarden

I'm curious :
    - is the player moving forward or the level is moved down to the player in Z axis ?
    - Do you use 3D tiles for the level ?

Anyway seeing the video i noticed the difficulty seems very easy, will it be more missiles from ennemy or faster ennemies, more difficulty ?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  13. EskemaGames

EskemaGames

unity can manage a long level perfectly, but how do you manage it's up to you, there's a lot of ways to do this, but no, I'm not gonna share how I did it ;)

14. zenGarden

zenGarden

I have already a complete prototype made from scracth ( it's not the first time i make such game ) :

There's really nothing top secret here or the summum of 3D game technology :D

15. EskemaGames

EskemaGames

Everyone knows everything, there's few things that remains "secret", I'm my case I only share details with another devs and a couple of beers :)

16. zenGarden

zenGarden

I really don' t care about your solution because i don't need it. Have a good day :)

17. Whiteleaf

Whiteleaf

Thank god, I thought this was a Flappy Bird copy at first. I like the concept of it! A nice little time waster! Looking forward to playing it!

18. Meltdown

Meltdown

Nice to see a good quality shooter! Good job :)

19. tucho

tucho

Thank you for your comments, guys :)

Finally the Ouya version of FullBlast is done and available for purchase (you also can play the first level for free).

Meltdown and OboShape like this.
  20. OboShape

OboShape

Looking Awesome bud, well done :)

21. zenGarden

zenGarden

It looks great, do you have some difficulty above ? it looks too easy.

22. EskemaGames

EskemaGames

Within the menu you can set the difficulty, the hard mode is pretty challenging, but if you are a pro gamer, the game is not super hard to complete

23. tucho

tucho

Hi again guys, we've just launch FullBlast on Wii U (Just Europe for now, but it will arrive to USA soon as well) :)

romi-fauzi likes this.
  24. tucho

tucho

25. tucho

tucho

We finally find some time to make a PC version of the game with improved visuals, here is the Steam Greenlight campaign, any vote or help spreading our project is more than welcome :)