Search Unity

FullBLast on Steam Greenlight

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by UFO-Crash-Games, Dec 10, 2015.

1. UFO-Crash-Games

UFO-Crash-Games

FullBlast is on Steam Greenlight, any vote or help spreading our project is more than welcome :)

FullBlast is a retro style vertical Shoot'em up that will delight nostalgic players who have grown up
    playing SHMUPS on arcade machines.

FullBlast's graphics are inspired on titles from the 80's and 90's, but using current technology and
    visuals, so it may result also attractive for the new generation of players that could discover a
    genre largely untapped today.

Regarding gameplay, FullBlast features classic SHMUP mechanics, this is not a bullet hell game, it is
    a fast paced action game, but more like the old classics.

The game features a story campaign of 12 random levels. As usual in every game of this genre,
    mankind is at the verge of extinction due to alien invasion and you're the last hope to save the
    world, so take the control of your powerful fighter and upgrade your weapons to kill thousands of
    alien ships and creatures.

- Gorgeous 3D graphics
    - Story campaign of 12 random levels
    - 2 player co-op mode
    - Power ups and power downs, watch out what you pick!!!
    - 4 Mini bosses
    - 3 Mega bosses
    - 3 Difficulty levels
    - Heavy metal sound track
    - Achievements and leaderboards

2. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

Definitely has the retro vibe... looks like a shmup that is very well done with interesting enemies. Hope it does well for you. I'll vote for it tonight if I don't get to it on my lunch break.

3. tucho

tucho

Thank you very much GarBenjamin!!! :)

4. Aiursrage2k

Aiursrage2k

Looks good i saw it on greenlight

5. tucho

tucho

Thank you Aiursrage2k :)

FullBlast has been greenlit and its store page is live :), so we are finally ready to start the closed beta in few days. The plan is to stay in beta for about a month to test and polish the game before release (January 28th)

We will be giving away keys for the first 100 mails received, We expect some feedback and bug report if it is the case, and you will receive a copy of the final game when released.

If you are interested in participating please mail us to beta@ufocrashgames.com, please include your system specs and also specify if you are fluent in any of: English, Spanish, French, German or Italian

6. tucho

tucho

FullBlast is finally out on Steam!, 15% off during first week!

7. Rioneer

Rioneer

Man, I love the design, keep up the good work!

8. UFO-Crash-Games

UFO-Crash-Games

Thank you for your kind comments Nick4 :)

9. DaVeF101

DaVeF101

Looks really good... Reminds me of Xenon 2 on the Amiga... Showing my age now! haha