Search Unity

Free mobile marketing book

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by vladozz, Oct 8, 2015.

1. vladozz

vladozz

Get it here: adtoapp.com/book/unicorn

This is a complete and actual compilation of mobile marketing knowledge in a new book “How to grow unicorn: mobile games & apps marketing guide”. It is for everyone: mobile app developers, marketers, entrepreneurs and investors. You also don’t need any high technical skills to understand the material covered inside! ;)

• Beginning: find your niche, choose a marketing strategy, app representation in the store, pre-release promotion, rules of app stores, creation of banners, beautiful design and trailers.
    • International marketing: social media, blogs, email and push-notifications, internal analytics, A/B-testing.
    • PR, viral mechanics and reviews: the viral cycle, discounts and sales, conferences and exhibitions, reviews, promotion, marketing channels and alternative app stores.
    • Monetization: the costs of promotion, business model, in-app purchases, offline purchases, freemium and free-to-play, selling triggers, advertising revenue, “proposal boards”.
    • Advertising Agencies: CPI and CPC aggregators and advertising exchanges, retargeting and remarketing, mobile RTB, advertising in social networks, incentive traffic, fraud in advertising.
    • Enter the global market: global market entrance nuances, localization, accounting cultural features.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  2. Mhmd-Subhi

Mhmd-Subhi

Thanks very much, I was searching for this kind of books.

3. domkia

domkia

Hey, link gives me an error. Is it still up?

4. Adam-Buckner

Adam-Buckner

I'm getting a 404 on this link.