Search Unity

Free IOS Game Made by me a 13 year old *ADDICTING*

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by dub125, Aug 30, 2015.

1. dub125

dub125

My game is named "Arrow Dash" and I've made it over the summer and just release it. You play as a medieval knight fending off pesky enemy archers trying to survive as long as possible!! It is equipped with Game Center Leaderboards so you can compete with players all over the world! Here is a link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arrow-dash/id998756972?ls=1&mt=8

Here is my story in case you wanted to know:

When I was 10 years old I loved playing video games and was really good with computers (All of my family called and still do call me the little Bill Gates) and one day I found some video on how to program in batch, I programed a whole bunch of text based games in that but i wanted to bring it to the next level at about 11. I learned C++ and Java and coded a whole bunch of programs but when I realized how easier it was to make games in already built game engines I started focusing on coding in Unity C#. My family started to see the things made and really supported me and one day I was talking to my mom and step dad about how I needed a Mac to put my games on the IOS app store they made a deal with me: My stepdad and mom would buy the mac and anything I needed including a LLC. to make games for 50% of my earnings I accepted and that day I got a Mac and started coding apps in Xcode and continued with Unity. That was a year ago, now I have my company Bulletproof Interactive LLC. and my app. After I make my money back which I am very confident I will,I am going to update the game with a “Blacksmith” where you can buy revives, new outfits, coins, etc. For my next game I plan to make a cop simulator game because my real dad is a cop and he is my role model.

2. Whiteleaf

Whiteleaf

Wow, this is pretty inspirational for me as I'm the same age! :) This is really cool, sadly though I don't have an iOS device so I can't play it, but it looks like you've got some nice reviews going.