Search Unity

[FREE GAME] My first own game: Snakes and Ladders Paint

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by CaterpillarMe, Jul 25, 2015.

1. CaterpillarMe

CaterpillarMe

Hi guys, I am a game developer with rich professional background. Couple months ago i decided to take a break and focus only on my projects. I want to make 10 or more games (with high quality) to the end of the year and the first is finished and released in Play Store. The game is made with Unity 3d (5.1)

Snakes and Ladders Paint:
    Google Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zebrito.snakesandladders
    Apple Appstore link:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/snakes-and-ladders-paint/id1015426790?mt=8

Yes, another one Snakes and Ladders, but I want to make the best looking and well animated and I did :).
    I made art, animations and code the game by myself, only bought the music. In current version the gameplay is classic with 2 modes - quick and standard with up to 4 players game on same device. I wonder whether to add some power-ups in future - bomb, freeze, double turn, etc. What do you think?
    I'll be glad to any ideas and comments. Thanks in advance.

For more screenshots and video trailer check store link:

2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

You have some errors in your trailer.
    "More colorful and animated from ever"

Characters look good.
    Will check it out later with my little ones, see what they say.

3. CaterpillarMe

CaterpillarMe

Thanks. English is not my native language (not an excuse). Even worse the trailer was made by friend, but I hope to correct it soon. I really hope that you and your family will enjoy the game.

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  4. Atalyk

Atalyk

Good job)

5. fivekoto

fivekoto

Well done my friend.How long did it take to get it ready?

6. CaterpillarMe

CaterpillarMe

Tanks for comments. I made this game in 4 weeks (3 weeks for art and animation and about 4 days for coding). I think to make new update with power ups for more dynamic gameplay. Power ups will be - double turn, teleport and jetpack and some power downs :) bomb and freeze.