Search Unity

[FREE][GAME][ANDROID] - RANGER SNIPER SHOOTER 3D !!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by ziad37, Oct 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ziad37

ziad37

02.jpg

*************** Get it On Google play and don't Forget to Rate, Review and Share it !!

Play your role as an ultimate ranger sniper shooter. Aim and shoot to perform lethal strikes in furious combat, Kill them all for an honor.

The best 3d sniper game for Android with real graphics and action. Hunt down the terrorists in dangerous raids and silent assassins.

Eliminate all the contract killers and hired criminals at street level assassins, secure the base, give cover to your commandos,make safe passage for supply trucks or take out the single high-profile target equipped with modern weapons and surrounded by well trained marksmen with heavy machine guns, sniper rifles and assault rifles. Take on over different campaigns with unique goals and difficulty without compromising your identity, Use your tactical skills to compete with enemies, take them out with head shot or blow up the whole base in sniper assassin war.

Highly upgradeable weapons available, Choose your arms according to the mission wisely. Add different scopes, muzzles and clips to increase stability, damage rate and fire rate for a stunning shot. Use your cover as advantage to kill the enemies hidden in crowd and be a master of the arena.

-- FEATURES --

☆ Modern lethal weapons
    ☆ Thrilling missions with challenging targets
    ☆ Realistic vivid hd graphics with slow motion replays
    ☆ Addicting game play with quality sounds
    ☆ Easy controls
    ☆ No internet required
    ☆ Shop to buy new virtual goods
    ☆ Challenge your friends on Facebook and Google+
    ☆ Universal app with optimized graphics and sound for tablets and phones

Download the best 3d sniper game among all shooting and action games for free now and don't miss the amazing fun!!

-- DOWNLOAD LINK --

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kwick.ranger.commando.combat.sniper.shooting.free

-- FOLLOW US --

https://www.facebook.com/Kwick-Games-963085737064605/
    https://twitter.com/KwickG

----- SCREENSHOTS ---

03.jpg

Snap_3.png

Snap_6.png

SnapS_22.png

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
    eses and Kos-Dvornik like this.
  2. ziad37

ziad37

Please feel free to give us your feedback :)

3. sowatnow

sowatnow

Good game, but gave up on it because of the ads..
    Also the building textures need some improvement. I know you are trying to keep the size under 50mb, but worth increasing the resolution.
    Also the walking animations needs to be fixed..

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  4. ziad37

ziad37

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We will use your feedback for future improvement. Do let us know if there is anything else we need to know to improve our game. :)

5. zugsoft

zugsoft

It's dangerous to pay for fake review, you could be banned by google.
    You review statistics are impossible.
    123 *****
    8 ****
    0 ***
    0 **
    4 *

6. ziad37

ziad37

7. Happy_Jacky

Happy_Jacky

Hi ziad37,
    Congratulations on the launching of your game! I had not downloaded the game but according the screenshot, the 3d modelling graphics look amazing! Keep it up and all the best to you and your team!

8. ziad37

ziad37

@Happy_Jacky : Thank you sir, Means a lot. Please do download it and don't forget to Rate, review and share it. !! :)

Happy_Jacky likes this.
  9. Happy_Jacky

Happy_Jacky

Hi ziad37, I will definitely give it a try after I get back from work, and for sure I will rate and comment on your game's download page.

10. ziad37

ziad37

11. Happy_Jacky

Happy_Jacky

Hi @ziad37 ,
    I have tried your game and played for 20 minutes. I found that there are much room for improvement. Here's are my opinion on your game.
    Positive
    1. Decent graphic and modelling of characters and weapons.
    2. The aiming mechanism is decent for sniper. ( I have not tried any weapon other than a sniper).

Bad
    1. Too much advertisements.
    2. The gameplay is a little buggy, when I shoot the persons, I don't see him get killed or injured at all for some reason, and despite seeing some of the characters are on running animation, but they are moving too slow ornot actually moving at all.
    3. I kept getting shot after firing my first bullet, for all I can see is there are blood coming out on my screen, but I can't see who is shooting me from where, I am unsure that is intentional or some glitches.
    4. The user interface does not look attractive enough, and I notice there are some delays and lag after tapping on the buttons.

Conclusion
    I don't mean to sound discouraging, and I definitely wish that you don't feel upset over my honest review. If I were to rate your game on play store right now, it would definitely not be a positive review(probably 2 stars out of 5 stars). Hence,I had decided not to comment or rate your game on Google Playstore and give you a second chance instead. I am sorry, I will not recommend my friends to play for now. Hope my reviews will help you to improve your game in a positive way. Good luck and all the best in your future endeavors. =)

12. ziad37

ziad37

@Happy_Jacky : Sir, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad that you were completely honest with your review. Your feedback is much appreciated and duly noted.We will upgrade our game soon keeping your feedback in notice. :)

Thank you =)

Happy_Jacky likes this.
  13. ziad37

ziad37

@Happy_Jacky : As stated by you on point 3. Yes, Sir It is meant to be intentional for more challenging game-play. :)

14. Schneider21

Schneider21

So be honest... The reviews are from a paid service. It's so obvious. The same goes for your other game, Extreme Metro Run, which is even more obvious. (5 star review quote: Extreme Metro Run very nice and good app. it is existing................!!!!)

In any case, the game is clearly rough. This screenshot says a lot:

The barrels are missing faces or have flipped normals on their ends or something. The animations don't line up right, and the textures are all over the place, with some being good quality and others being a blotchy mess. Top it all off with a lengthy game description in broken English overloaded with exciting words that don't even come close to accurately describing the game, and you have a fairly average representation of shovelware.

15. ziad37

ziad37

@Schneider21 : Sir, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad that you were completely honest with your review. Your feedback is much appreciated and duly noted. Yes, we know that we lack in some places regarding this game and we will upgrade our game soon for betterment by keeping your feedback in notice. :)

Thank you. =]

16. Magnumstar

Magnumstar

Why do these games always require access to my media and photos?

17. ziad37

ziad37

18. ziad37

ziad37

19. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Spam behaviour. Don't do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.