Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[FREE] [ANDROID] [iOS] [UWP] 'Miles the Magnificent Mole' -- endless digging game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Doppio_movimento, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Doppio_movimento

Doppio_movimento

Hi everyone! I'm incredibly excited to announce my first game, Miles the Magnificent Mole! It is available free (and ad-free) for Windows 10, iOS, and Android! As the title suggests, it is an endless-style game, but instead of running, you're digging... Check it out!

Miles is enjoying life as a mole, when suddenly it begins to rain. Normally, Miles enjoys a nice long rain, but this time, it is as if Niagara Falls were suddenly coming down everywhere at once! Being a mole, Miles tries to escape the flood the only way he knows how: he starts digging. However, there is one flaw in his strategy… The water starts following him down the tunnel he is creating! Help Miles dig as fast as he can to escape the flood!

Simple, adaptive touch controls for touch-enabled devices, and easy keyboard controls for non-touch devices

Game looks great on any size screen

Enjoy friendly competition on the leaderboard

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to download and share with your friends!

Download for Android

Download for iPhone / iPad / iPod touch

Download for Windows 10 / W10M / WP8.1

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  2. thtcaribbeanguy

thtcaribbeanguy

looks interesting...will get it a try

3. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Huh! Moles like pizza just like turtles! :D
    Nice job on release.

Doppio_movimento likes this.
  4. Doppio_movimento

Doppio_movimento

Thanks for taking the time to check out my game and leaving a reply here! I'd love to know what you think... constructive criticism is most welcome! :D

5. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

I was excited to play because this is the first Win10 game I've tried out.
    Upon clicking the space bar - right at the very beginning of the game - the game crashes. I attempted 3 times - every time experienced a crash when pushing the space bar. Full screen and in windowed mode.
    This is on a Win10 desktop, animation development desktop with ample specs to run most current AAA games.

I'm not motivated enough to give it a run through on android, though I'd still like to try it out if you can fix the crash issue on Win10.

6. Doppio_movimento

Doppio_movimento

Sorry to hear about this. Although I don't see this exact crash issue on my Windows 10 laptop, I do see crashes (extremely rarely) so something's wrong somewhere. I don't think it's ever crashed on Android and I'm not doing anything special in the Win10 version so I have a hard time believing it's my code. I'll hope for the best -- maybe it'll be fixed when I ship the next update with Unity 5.3.6. Thanks for reporting and I'll look into it.

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  7. Doppio_movimento

Doppio_movimento

I've published a new update, this time using Unity 5.4. Hopefully this fixes the issue for you - it works well on my end. I'm also happy to announce iOS support!

theANMATOR2b likes this.