Search Unity

[FREE, ANDROID] Scramball Run

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by danderham, Nov 21, 2014.

1. danderham

danderham

I've released my first Unity game Scramball Run.

Scramball Run is a fun retro style game based on the physical ball games popular in the 1980s where you guide a ball around a course by manipulating movable objects. This differs from most other ball games out there as you don't control the ball directly.

Scramball Run adds to this by adding fun and colourful themed based stages where you compete against others to get yourself to the top of the leaderboard with the best time. New themed stages will be added frequently to add fun new challenges.

The initial themed stages are 'Monsters' where you must get a monster's eye from start to finish, and 'Scrambled' where you must get a egg from start to finish without scrambling it. Some future stages will be Aliens and Zombies themed.

I'm an indie developer and enjoy making games for fun in my spare time. I choose to release Scramball Run fairly early in its development process in the hope to get some useful feedback to allow the game to evolve into a great game all can enjoy. I hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed making it.

Download: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tblast.scramballrun

2. danderham

danderham

Uploaded a new version with a few changes / fixes:
    • Lowered the required version of Android from 4.4 to 4.1.
    • Fixed a few issues around Google Play Games not working correctly. Please try and beat my times on the leader boards!
    • Adjusted the swipe controls (red objects) to be easier to use.
    I'll be adding the scrambled stage levels and improving some of the graphics over the next week or two.

All feedback welcome and I'm happy to review your game in exchange for a review.