Search Unity

[Free][Android]RevJump-2D Endless Platformer based on Geometric Obstacles with a TWIST!!!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by AlexTselikas, Nov 28, 2015.

1. AlexTselikas

AlexTselikas

Hi guys,
    I introduce you my game : RevJump.A 2D Endless Platformer/Runner based on Geometric Obstacles but with a twist.The controls are reversed!You press the screen,the player stays on the ground.You stop pressing and the player jumps.
    I am 16 years old and this is the second game that i made.(first one is still on production but it's a bigger project).I started learning unity and programming 1 month ago and this is what i have accomplished so far!The idea of the game came to me as i was testing my first game and i would tap the screen all time in order to make the player jump because i was bored and i was debugging the game all day.
    The game was released on the Google Play Store 8 days ago and i have received amazing support from the community.17 ratings which 15 of those are 5 stars.It has been downloaded 50+ times so far.

You can get it here!: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.AlexanderStudios.JumpJump

Things to do!:
    Add more terrains.
    Add player customization.
    Add more music tracks.
    Add game modes.

Things coming soon!:
    Google Play Games support to share your highscore!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015