Search Unity

[FREE][Android] Juggle the Balls

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Ferkhat, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Ferkhat

Ferkhat

Hello everyone. I would like to showcase my first ever game. It's not comparable to the top games on the market but I believe it's enough to have a little bit of fun whenever you're bored. :)

Juggle the Balls - There are three balls: green, blue, and red. Your objective it to hold them in the air as long as possible. Hitting the triggers on the top will give you a score. The more you score, the harder it gets. Good luck!

As this is my first project, I accept any criticism so that I could learn and do better on my next projects. Thank you :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.faho.juggletballs
    (SCREENSHOTS ARE ON THE LINK ABOVE)

2. Sempiternal

Sempiternal

Hey there!
    Congrats on your first game! The concept is simple and the game is fun, I do have a couple of suggestions though.

1. Make a short trailer (at least 30 seconds) and add it to this thread and Google Play listing. Before people download a game they like to see it in action(pictures can't really do the job alone)

2. Maybe it's just my eyes but the blurry background kind of distorts me, maybe sharpen it?

3. Gameplay is solid and sounds are cool, I like the retro style number!

I will be adding a review on the store soon, a solid first game but with a couple more tweaks and touchups it can really go somewhere.

I would definitely say that before you start a next project to kind of go along with this one for a little bit for more experience and knowledge. If you need help with anything feel free to message me!

Good luck!