Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[FREE] Android Game - Color Disc

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by FourSGames, Sep 19, 2016.

1. FourSGames

FourSGames

Hi everyone,

After 3 months of learning Unity and hard working, I've released my second app: Color Disc.

It's a simple color matching game where you need to tap when needle color (Pointing towards disc) and disc color is matching. Disc will start rotate once you given tap to play. The Disc contains different color levels from 3 to 7. We can unlock levels with use of coins. there is lot of color matching game around. But, hopefully this game will make you addictive.

Always looking for feedback and stay tuned for updates and am an indie developer. This will help me to grow and serve better.

Game Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foursgames.colordisc

Game Play Trailer :

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. FreeFly90

FreeFly90

That looks fun, I'm gonna download it and let you know :) Just one question: how did you make the turning disk? What kind of structure is that? :p

3. FourSGames

FourSGames

Hey @FreeFly90 Thank you. Sure, always waiting for feedback. BTW, Its Just a sprite and just making it rotate using tranform rotation ;)

4. FreeFly90

FreeFly90

I was more curious about the color change. How do you "squeeze" the sprite when it has to update? Do you have different sprites or you just calculate the new number of divisions on runtime? :)

5. FourSGames

FourSGames

Naahh !! Game have 5 Categories/levels from 3 to 7 color discs. If you want to change it in run time, you can have multiple sprites.