Search Unity

[Free][Android] Cucco Boom - My first 2D pixel-art game!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by beejaycee, Nov 27, 2015.

1. beejaycee

beejaycee

Hi guys!

Two days ago I published my first game for smartphones called Cucco Boom. Although It's only available on Play Store and Amazon Apps Store for now, my goal is to reach iOS users some day.

I'd love you to take a look at it and give your opinions.

Its mechanics are very simple: it consists of touching the screen to fly downwards and dodge the obstacles at the right moment and unlocking more than 18 different cuccos. There is a Demo Trailer below for your comfort explaining how to play it!

I hope you give it a opportuniy and enjoy the game, I'll wait for your feedback!

Here is the link to the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.creamygamedeveloper.cuccoboom

And link to Amazon Apps: http://www.amazon.es/Creamy-Game-De...TF8&qid=1448627433&sr=8-1&keywords=cucco+boom

UPDATE 29/11/15: NEW TRAILER! 10 Ways To Die On Cucco Boom

Thank you for your interest and enjoy! :)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  2. 123fendas

123fendas

Looks really frickin great! I'm glad you could make it!

3. beejaycee

beejaycee

Thank you! It took a little bit more than I expetected but now I'm glad of the result. It's my first game after all!

4. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Nice build.
    From the video I cant really understand what causes the bird to pop.

For video editing - consider showing a successful play experience instead of showing the player fail several times on the first couple obsticles. It will show the player more of the game and make them not think the game is extremely difficult.

5. seanmoebeal

seanmoebeal

Looks great! Keep this up!

6. beejaycee

beejaycee

Thank you so much for your comments and suggestions! I will take them seriously!

PD: I've added a new video called '10 Ways To Die On Cucco Boom' on the original post, I hope you like it!