Search Unity

Free: AAA-Quality Methods for Environment Texturing in Photoshop Demo Video

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by QuantumTheory, Jan 21, 2015.

1. QuantumTheory

QuantumTheory

Hi Everyone,

My name is Peter Sekula and I've been an experienced Senior Environmental Artist for over 12 years. In that time, I've worked on industry titles as the Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon series, Rainbow Six series, Far Cry 4, and most recently Tom Clancy's: The Division. I'm also the founder of my own independent gamedev company, "Quantum Theory Entertainment."

Right now I'm working on a quick course that takes you through the techniques I've used and refined over the years to help me create very high quality, high resolution tiling photoreal diffuse textures using only Photoshop.

As a free sample, you can check out a free video on detail restoration and wear here:

The series will cover many of different approaches, all focused on a non-destructive workflow. I'll drop a link here once it's published on gumroad and/or udemy.com. Thanks!

- don't forget to check out my Unity Asset Store product catalog linked in the signature!

2. sk8terboy4

sk8terboy4

Wow! thanks for the tutorial even though im am mainly a programmer, this is very useful and is better to learn now as it will help in the future.

3. QuantumTheory

QuantumTheory

4. QuantumTheory

QuantumTheory