Search Unity

Free 3D Low Poly Models For Developers

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Sickleadz, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Sickleadz

Sickleadz

Hi everyone

My name is Janus and iam from Denmark and live in Copenhagen, and let me just say 'Sorry for my bad english', i will do my best :)

I've been 3D Modelling for over 12 years now, and have studied 3D Game Artist @ TrueMax Academy which is located in Vanloese, Denmark.

I've also been selling my work for several years now at market places like Turbosquid, Envato, The3DStudio, CGTrader, and Unity Asset Store.

What i would like to share with you are, is that i've decided to share my work to be downloaded for free at my new launched website.

My models are free to be used on Free Productions / Games, and as long they are not sold anywere else.

What iam trying to accomplish by doing this and actually give out years of work, is especially giving the oppurtiny for low budgets Game Developers alot of high quality low poly 3D models to work with, i really admire that so many people out there are creating so many games, or at least trying!

Here is are some screenshots of my work, which is / or will be avaliable..

and that's just a small piece of the cake...

So if my models my have any interest, be sure to drop by and check it out HERE

Have a nice day everyone!

Regards!

Triix3D / 3DLowPolyModels

cg_destro likes this.
  2. b4c5p4c3

b4c5p4c3

WOW thanks. I checked your site and there are some very nice models there.

Also the download page of the models Dagger03 and Dagger01 are the same. Maybe a mistype.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
  3. p6r

p6r

Thanks a lot...
    Very nice models ! Great job !!!
    6R

4. Breyer

Breyer

Very nice and thanks. U will post this in assets store?

5. Zaddo67

Zaddo67

That is awesome and very generous.

You stipulate they are free for free games. However what if I want to sell my game? Can I use your assets?

I don't want to detract from your generous gift to the unity community. I would love to grab models and use them in my games, but don't want to get stuck by then not being able to sell the game. Happy to pay if required. Thx.

6. Sickleadz

Sickleadz

Hi everyone and thanks for all the reply's iam happy you like it, that means alot for me!

Hi Breyer, must of the models i already sell on the asset store, my author name is sickleadz

Thanks b4c5p4c3 (AWESOME NICKNAME) I fixed this to the right download

Zaddo67 right now you can buy licenses for all my stuff on various site,
    but iam trying to work out a new way of license for developers who want my models for paid/AD games / or games with ingame purchases.. and dont have to buy seperate licenses, which i personally think is a mess!....

Iam working on a license which will cover absolute all of my 3D Models, and its going to be avaliable on my site..
    By doing this iam free of paying royalty fee's for the sites that sell my stuff, and can therefor sell the license for reasonable price.. and also fits for people with lower budgets..

But i will keep you updated on this on the websites facebook group, if you're interrested.

Again sorry for my horrible english haha :)

and take note my website is still very new, and have alot more models to come, and i will also be uploading 360 Turntable renders for all stuff...

Zaddo67 likes this.