Search Unity

FPScontroller GUI issues

Discussion in 'Immediate Mode GUI (IMGUI)' started by UnityUser9860, Apr 5, 2016.

1. UnityUser9860

UnityUser9860

Hi

Im making a multiplayer sandbox game and ive got a canvas with an inventory system and an fps controller the inventory has images in it for the items and disapear when you look dowwn but the title and backdrop is still there there is no sprite image on them just material and i have tried a sprite version but it didnt work please help thank you!

2. skalev

skalev

Hi

I wanted to help you with your problem but you wrote this blurb of a thing without really giving any examples of code what you are trying to do what have you tried to do to solve it added any punctuation marks or in general did anything to make this cohesive and helpful for people to help you so I could only comment on that you're welcome!

3. IzzySoft

IzzySoft

is this a unityUI related question? try moving this thread to there. ;)

4. UnityUser9860

UnityUser9860

hi sorry i was writing early morning ive got a canvas with some buttons inside it there Z is set to - ten and when ever you get close to some thing with a box colider they disapear but only where the box colider is on the screen hope this helps @skalev @IzzySoft

5. UnityUser9860

UnityUser9860

and it only seem to happen when i have diffrent textures aplyed ive already tryed setting the Z to 0 nothing happend